  1. Jagmohan

    Jagmohan Guest

    Explain me about MCSE - Windows 2000

    Jagmohan, Aug 29, 2003

  2. Jagmohan

    Lady Guest

    Lady, Aug 29, 2003

  3. Jagmohan

    Herb Martin Guest

    Go to http://www.Microsoft.Com/mcp and read for about an
    hour or two.

    Print some stuff off, read some more, and ask some specific questions;
    you will find plenty of help for anything that you don't understand
    or that seems confusing.

    Herb Martin, Aug 29, 2003
  4. Jagmohan

    Dragon Guest

    Dear Sir Jagmohan,

    Per your ORDER, I am including ALL the details I could find about the word
    you mentioned. MCSE seem to be alphabet letters from a language called
    English. Upon investigation, I found that people who typically speak this
    language are very strange. When ever you ask them for anything they like
    (unlike us) to attach a word PLEASE. Also, when I enquired about the words
    Windows 2000, they all looked at each other and turned me towards a screen
    with blue color all over it. I am sorry but this is all I could find. Now I
    am ready for my punishment.

    Sincerely,
    Slave Dragon

    Dragon, Aug 29, 2003