    just like playing the piano or golf.
    However, you have ample opportunities to practice.
    Everyone you meet can be your practice session.

    WereWolf, Jul 18, 2003

  2. WereWolf

    Ed Ruf Guest

    Nikon's TC-2 and TC-3. You will not find anything better, and you get what
    you pay for. I've used a TC-3 with a 990 for 3+ years.
    Ed Ruf Lifetime AMA# 344007 ()
    http://members.cox.net/egruf
    See images taken with my CP-990 and 5700 at
    http://members.cox.net/egruf-digicam

    Ed Ruf, Jul 18, 2003

  3. WereWolf

    H Guest

    I use the 4500 and the tc-e3ed, for a digital camera this is a *very*
    goood tele lens. But do not take my word for it, go to:
    http://www.cs.mtu.edu/~shene/DigiCam/
    and find out more :)

    H, Jul 18, 2003