Telecommunications Consulting

Discussion in 'VOIP' started by JayDog, Dec 14, 2004.

  1. JayDog

    JayDog Guest

    Advocate Networks provides telecommunication consulting services fo
    large and medium-sized growth companies.

    Based on our telecommunications experience, we consult on and perfor
    projects including telecom bill audits, benchmarks, data collection an
    needs analysis, RFP development, procurement management, teleco
    expense management, disaster recovery, implementation and system
    integration across a range of voice, data, co-location and hostin
    services. Our experience includes network planning, implementation an
    operations in the United States, Europe, Asia, and Latin America.

    We differentiate our services through direct use of our technical
    operations and executive telecommunications business experience
    consulting, flexibility and our personal commitment to quality. Most o
    our client projects result in less than a three month payback period.

    Check us out at...

    'Advocate Networks' (http://www.advocatenetworks.com

    JayDog, Dec 14, 2004