    interested in cost, and not "a flat rate and high traffic".

    Lordy lordy. A marketing chief, out of touch with his market. Sounds
    fantastic don't you think ?!

    KS, Sep 24, 2003

  2. KS

    max Guest

    Remember his spin doctors would have written that in reponse to the
    bundling recommendation. They would basically say anything now to
    defend themselves ater the CC report for unbundling. I don't remember
    being asked if I wanted a chice between flat rate or lower cost, so
    how could Telcom say that.
    They have just spent $100000 on thier new logo and the small
    animation, which is nothing special, so they obviously are making alot
    of money

    max, Sep 24, 2003

  3. KS

    Gavin Tunney Guest

    If you really want a laugh then check out their mobile jetstream
    plans;

    http://www.telecom.co.nz/content/0,3900,202032-200509,00.html

    The top plan;

    Mobile Data 300. For extremely heavy data users, who use their laptop
    every day - especially if sending or receiving images, sound or film
    clips

    $375.00 per month
    300MB limit
    2.0c per 10k over the limit

    How many sound & film clips can you send for 300mb.

    Keeping the old OS patched wouldn't be a cheap excercise.

    Gavin

    Gavin Tunney, Sep 24, 2003
  4. Today's Aardvark addresses the issue of exactly who Telecom want as
    DSL customers.

    Bruce Simpson, Sep 24, 2003
  5. KS

    steve Guest

    KS allegedly said:
    What was the question?
    What was the question?
    I get tired of liars/spin-meisters like Chris Thompson and Telecom. I don't
    know who they think they are fooling.

    steve, Sep 24, 2003
  6. KS

    Peter Guest

    this quote is from Gordon of Wed, 24 Sep 2003 20:24 :
    You're the one who is missing out, then. ;-)
    The Aardvark site is worth reading, and sponsorship by some company doesn't
    mean they have bought it.

    Peter

    Peter, Sep 24, 2003
  7. Thompson is quite happy to perjure himself in court, I don't think he'd
    even blink while lieng to the media.

    Uncle StoatWarbler, Sep 24, 2003
  8. KS

    T.N.O. Guest

    That fact is, if you believe that to the nest of your knowledge, that your
    telling the truth, you can usually get away with it... so he probably
    literally has no idea.

    T.N.O., Sep 24, 2003
  9. ... then he must have been providing the usual telecom service (meaning number
    2 in your dictionary ... bulls/cows etc :) ).

    Bruce

    Bruce Sinclair, Sep 25, 2003
  10. He was the one making the phone calls and the court statements...

    Uncle StoatWarbler, Sep 25, 2003
  11. KS

    T.N.O. Guest

    nice... you've kinda got this guy huh :)

    T.N.O., Sep 25, 2003
  12. Soory the sponsor's ad put an end to my reading.

    So I guess you don't read any newspapers, magazines or mainstream
    websites then either huh?

    Bruce Simpson, Sep 28, 2003