    Any suggestions would be appreciated.
    Cheers
    Troy

    Kiwiboy, Nov 17, 2010

  2. Kiwiboy

    Dave Doe Guest

    Haven't seen Mauricio F on this group for quite a while now. He used to
    be a regular.

    Dave Doe, Nov 17, 2010

  3. Kiwiboy

    ~misfit~ Guest

    Ring Telecom. Support is part of the money you're paying for using their
    service.
    --
    Shaun.

    into you." Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche

    ~misfit~, Nov 17, 2010
  4. Kiwiboy

    victor Guest

    @freitasm on Twitter

    victor, Nov 18, 2010
  5. Kiwiboy

    Kiwiboy Guest

    Thankyou so very much, exactly what I was looking for.
    Cheers

    Kiwiboy, Nov 18, 2010
  6. Kiwiboy

    Gordon Guest

    Have you thought of asking Telecoms CEO (while fishing with him), might as
    well go to the top.

    Look, if I was selling you something I sure as hell would help you to open
    your wallet.

    Or are Telecom still behind the 8 ball?

    Gordon, Nov 19, 2010
  7. Kiwiboy

    Gordon Guest

    Shit and bugger! Somehow some people want to help others while adding profit
    to a third party. Even if only as a by product

    Gordon, Nov 19, 2010