    So can and one Please scan the Circuit section and the parts layout..

    Thanks.

    As this might save me a lot of time..

    BILL bs.xxxxxxxxxx.corn, Mar 7, 2005

  2. BILL     bs.xxxxxxxxxx.corn

    Chris Mayhew Guest

    Just out of general interest I tried google as I thought a few Ham Radio
    people might be a source of such info (as a last resort if no one here
    has what you want)

    Google Search: Tektronix 7603 100 MHz OSCILLOSCOPE MAINFRAME service manual
    http://www.google.co.nz/search?hl=e...s_q=service+manual&btnG=Search within results

    EB5AGV's Tektronix 7000 pages
    http://www.jvgavila.com/tek7000.htm

    EB5AGV's Technical Manuals CD-ROM Compilation
    http://www.jvgavila.com/manuals.htm

    All the ones I saw you had to pay someting for the manual, but the
    prices seemed pretty reasonable

    Chris Mayhew, Mar 8, 2005

  3. Thanks

    I was given this Scoop as the chap could not fix it and a bag of bits from
    the EHT Converter..

    This Multi 3 bay Plug in 100mz digital readout Scope was found at the local
    tip..

    I have had it for some years but never got around to look at all.

    Have in the past did some work on Scops and fixed a few.

    I don't really need it as I have a 100mhz 3 beam HP that I have fixed 3 times
    so far ,but I have all the manuals for it..

    Some one mentioned eBay CD Manuals for $10..

    BILL bs.xxxxxxxxxx.corn, Mar 8, 2005