    I always thought it an urban legend ( I read it first in National
    Lampoons True Facts), well it appears it was true, as it's happen'd
    again. http://www.local6.com/news/4662466/detail.html

    Pennywise, Jun 29, 2005

  2. Man, I didn't want to read that shit. Kee-ryst. If you can't do the
    decent thing and go to a strip-bar then it's just plain sick.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Jun 29, 2005

  3. Pennywise

    doS Guest

    what a load of crap...

    doS, Jun 30, 2005
  4. Pennywise

    joevan Guest

    I guess he got an eyefull.

    joevan, Jun 30, 2005
  5. Blinky the Shark, Jun 30, 2005
  6. Pennywise

    DC Guest

    DC, Jul 1, 2005
  7. I'll always slip something in if I get the opportunity.

    Blinky the Shark, Jul 1, 2005
  8. Pennywise

    DC Guest

    Words to live by.