    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    and besides technoholic, if you want to talk about your rig on this site, COME ON HERE MORE OFTEN! :p The only time you ever come on is to tell us about your computer :p

    XhArD, May 12, 2006

    unholy, May 12, 2006

    The Modfather, May 12, 2006

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    which hawt beast do u think i wanna look at modfather :p (ps has nothing to do with looking at him but maybe his gf :p)

    unholy, May 13, 2006
  5. Technoholic

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    And with Unholy calling Technoholic's girlfriend a beast I shall bid my adieus to this thread. Thank you, thank you, let the blood letting commence.

    The Modfather, May 13, 2006
  6. Technoholic

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    i never said i was talking about her, but she could possible be hawt :p

    unholy, May 13, 2006
  7. Technoholic

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Yeah, you did say you were talking about her. Look up a couple posts. I am NOT getting involved. When Techno kicks your butt, I don't know you. :)

    The Modfather, May 14, 2006
  8. Technoholic

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    does techno have a girlfriend? or is she in .jpg format? :p I'm sure nathan could have PLENTY of girlfriends if that counts :p

    XhArD, May 14, 2006
  9. Technoholic

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    lol i think techno wants to kill x now for that statement. And x, i think u would have plenty of gf's if that counted, and many people would have the same gf :p

    unholy, May 14, 2006
  10. Technoholic

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Nathan could have PLENTY of girlfriends? Did you actually just say that? C'mon, seriously, that was a joke, right? :)

    The Modfather, May 14, 2006
  11. Technoholic

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    i said he could, if .jpgs count as girlfriends :p

    XhArD, May 14, 2006
  12. Technoholic

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Yeah, only if jpg's count. In which case I'm sure he has many gigabytes of girlfriends. :)

    The Modfather, May 15, 2006
  13. Technoholic

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,485
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    Has Nathan posted pictures of his girlfriend yet?

    bigal, Jun 28, 2006
  14. Technoholic

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    not yet al :p

    unholy, Jun 28, 2006
  15. Technoholic

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    He has to have time to render them first Al, yeesh, be patient.

    The Modfather, Jun 28, 2006