    Likes Received:
    0
    I guess I'll just bring the old busted TV in from the den, it's got no sound but I can just plug the audio jacks into a pair of cheap speakers.

    The Modfather, Feb 4, 2006

  2. Technoholic

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    Yep, but u can is what i am saying, i picked up my TV Capture card from ebay for 30 bucks! thats AU too :)

    unholy, Feb 5, 2006

  3. Technoholic

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Yeah but I'd rather not have to pop open this machine, maybe when I bring the Chopper down to use I'll look into something like that, the Sony is tricky to get into.

    The Modfather, Feb 5, 2006
  4. Technoholic

    Technoholic

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2005
    Messages:
    185
    Likes Received:
    0
    You little f#%@ers, hijacked my thread. :p

    Nothing new to my system although, no pictures. AH!

    I bought OCZ 520W Modstream PSU by mistake, eh. I'll throw it on since I know it's better and I'll sell the X-Connect 500W blue along with the upgrade cables kit. :eek:

    ;)

    Technoholic, Apr 28, 2006
  5. Technoholic

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    lol, OCZ rocks, makes X-Connect look like a piece of chinese shit :p

    unholy, Apr 29, 2006
  6. Technoholic

    Technoholic

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2005
    Messages:
    185
    Likes Received:
    0
    Yeah, I assume.. I got the PSU off the ebay, $76 excluding the shipping. The retail for this beast is $120. Imagine how much I have saved... damn eBayers didn't go for this. >_<;

    Here's the pictures I've managed to found...
    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    Nice looking rig, indeed. X-Connect and such is still in the system, yes. Wire management is later after I get the OCZ psu.

    I also moved the rocker switches for the UV lights to the front bay because the watercooling on top is in the way. And I have to resolder one of the switches because the inverter I have keeps melting (or dying..?) for some apparent reason.

    I've ordered..
    PSU obviously, lol..
    Sony CD-RW rom, I had to get a new one because I can't stand just 1 DVD rom. I need CD burner too, I haven't burned anything but I need it. The old one I had is back in my old Dell system which is what I'm selling on Ebay right now for $380 USD.

    I don't think I will ever have the chance to fix up the system until June. I'm not gonna be home much for the next couple of months too. School, graduation, my girl (soon to be 8 months :D), and stuff...I have life, dudes.

    Unholy, I saw in your sig, you think you're gonna be interested in X-Connect 500W, blue along with free upgrade cable kits, I got?

    Last edited: Apr 29, 2006
    Technoholic, Apr 29, 2006
  7. Technoholic

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Damnit, you've hijacked our hijack! Get outta here and let us get back to important things, like, um, whatever the hell it was we were doing. :)

    Seriously though, nice rig, the OCZ is better, yes, definately. I'm not a fan of those modular PSU's, at least until they properly address the voltage drop problems.

    The Modfather, Apr 29, 2006
  8. Technoholic

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    i know hey these little hijack-hijackers!!!

    Nice, bit messy :p

    Nah i aint interested in a PSU atm, i got my ToughPower550 sitting on the side of the case (dont ask read the review :p) and i am waiting on the New OCZ psu's prototype comes out within the next 2 weeks, samples will be sent in about 3-4 weeks :p

    OH YER AND GET RID OF THE APPLE!!!!!! and what sorta water cooler is that :p

    unholy, Apr 30, 2006
  9. Technoholic

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    I just noticed, I have that same Koolance water cooler here. :)

    Sorta is to orta as Banana is to bender? :)

    The Modfather, Apr 30, 2006
  10. Technoholic

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    That last sentence sounded like something i typed modfather. DONT DO IT AGAIN!!! :p

    unholy, May 1, 2006
  11. Technoholic

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    My point xactlee.

    Dose eet botha yoo when I tipe like yoo? It ortant.

    The Modfather, May 1, 2006
  12. Technoholic

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    i dont use Ramble i use English with a twist :p

    unholy, May 1, 2006
  13. Technoholic

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    A twist he calls it. Yeesh! The way you twist the language, you could teach a Turkish whriling dervish a few tricks.

    The Modfather, May 2, 2006
  14. Technoholic

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    Well its not my fault the turkish teach english.

    unholy, May 2, 2006
  15. Technoholic

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    You are confused again young man. Go stand in a corner and meditate on the likeness of a cheese wedge.

    The Modfather, May 2, 2006
  16. Technoholic

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm cheese

    unholy, May 3, 2006
  17. Technoholic

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    It works!!!

    Behold the power of cheese!

    The Modfather, May 3, 2006
  18. Technoholic

    Technoholic

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2005
    Messages:
    185
    Likes Received:
    0
    Heyloo

    I put in my OCZ 520W, it works like a charm. Was a pain at the beginning though. Yes, it's messy in there. I just simply need a new case, something slightly bigger.

    The reason why it was a pain at the beginning is because I couldn't get the BIOS working on mobo at all. Figured out I had to clear CMOS by removing the battery on my P4P800SE for a while then slap it back on. And bam, it works. Except, the Sony CDRW I also put in, it was brand new. It wouldn't work at all, figured I had to remove the cable select thingy. It works like a charm now. ;D

    The watercooling I have is Koolance EXOS, yeah. It works fantastic. I will upgrade a bit on this EXOS by increasing the tubings from 1/4" to 1/2" with red UV tubings. But I rather get new case first. Any suggestion? :evil:

    My sig is wayy out of date by the way..
    My CPU is clocked at 3.6GHz, around 35C full load.
    80GB WesternDigital SATA
    XFX 6600GT @ 520/1.12

    That's all. ;D

    Last edited: May 10, 2006
    Technoholic, May 10, 2006
  19. Technoholic

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    your sig is over 1 year old, even i update mine :p

    unholy, May 11, 2006
  20. Technoholic

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Stop hijacking our hijack of your thread Techno! :)

    Seriously though, pics, we need pics.

    The Modfather, May 11, 2006