    Location:
    Australia
    Sounds like a plan i have yet to see :)

    unholy, Jan 26, 2006

  2. Technoholic

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Oh, like YOU'VE got room to talk man. :)

    The Modfather, Jan 26, 2006

  3. Technoholic

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    I just said i wanted to see it :p i never was a hipocrite mr Hasn't FINISHED THE NECRO CASE :p

    unholy, Jan 27, 2006
  4. Technoholic

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    I don't think that project will be done for a very long time, not because of me, my part of it is almost done, it's up to my sister and Steve to get the hardware to put into it and make it a working machine and neither one of them has the cash to do it. So until that happens I'll just keep adding new creepy stuff to it. Until I can start another new mod from the ground up.

    The Modfather, Jan 28, 2006
  5. Technoholic

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    Start a MOBO to HDD conversion mod :|

    Nah start something like the chopper, EXCEPT NO INTEL SHITAH

    unholy, Jan 29, 2006
  6. Technoholic

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    No, I'm never doing another Chopper like mod, even if I could afford it, no. That's too much money and too much effort to just piss it away. The next mod I do will be one that there's a real solid reason to do either for myself or if someone pays me up front to do it.

    The Modfather, Jan 29, 2006
  7. Technoholic

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    Yer its best to have it all before starting.

    I reckon you should do what me and al have done, find one of your old computers or something and mod it into a new computer case :)

    unholy, Jan 29, 2006
  8. Technoholic

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    That's what I've been thinking but, I don't have a machine right now that's in working condition that's worth modding or isn't already modded. So, I'm modding my new Xbox. I already ordered some of the parts, one of the things I have to get yet is this cool jewel for the thing, a red lighted pentagram, it's awesome but the installation looks like a pain in the nuts. They say it's real easy and there's no soldering required, etc etc, yadda yadda, but, you have to cut the case with a hole saw, ugh! Not that I haven't done that a lot but, it's brand new. <Shrug> It's gonna be a neat flaming pentagram mod though.

    The Modfather, Jan 30, 2006
  9. Technoholic

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    Make it a heartagram, build a themed case or something. Find a band in particular that you like and make a case themed on that :)

    XhArD, Jan 30, 2006
  10. Technoholic

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    The Xbox idea is good, but its not totally orgininal. I was thinking of doing a PS One mod, where i replace the internals with a computer and get the PS One lcd :)

    unholy, Jan 30, 2006
  11. Technoholic

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    All the "stuff a computer in a game console" mods have been done too much, I'm just going to mod the XBox as an XBox, and I've already found the place to get the custom vinyls and lights for the jewel.

    The Modfather, Jan 30, 2006
  12. Technoholic

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    Cool, would be sick it you made it portable with a LCD :)

    unholy, Jan 30, 2006
  13. Technoholic

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Hmm, that could work, an LCD I mean, shouldn't be hard at all really. I'd just need to make the case a tiny bit larger, but the power would be the only problem. Getting it to work on DC without making it weigh too much. But the point of it is, I want to play games in the comfort of the living room, so it's really not about portability, but an LCD on it might be cool.

    The Modfather, Jan 31, 2006
  14. Technoholic

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    uses 12v dc i think not 100% sure, u can buy a 115v-240v AC to 12 v DC for the itx boards one of those should do :)

    www.ituner.com

    unholy, Jan 31, 2006
  15. Technoholic

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Yeah it might but, do I really care about making an XBox portible?

    The Modfather, Feb 1, 2006
  16. Technoholic

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    no, but then again yes?

    unholy, Feb 1, 2006
  17. Technoholic

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    No and No, it stays in the living room with the big HDTV which is why I got it in the first place. If I can get the PS2 eventually, that'll probably go next to the computer here. I just wish I could get some way to hook it up to the monitor.

    The Modfather, Feb 2, 2006
  18. Technoholic

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    TV Capture Card? TV to VGA?

    unholy, Feb 2, 2006
  19. Technoholic

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    I don't know of any TV to VGA cards and as for a capture card, hmm, dunno about that either, it'd be a videocard unto itself wouldn't it? I dunno. Got any links to anything I can check into? It'd have to be cheap. I'd prefer something that has the regular VGA plug and splits to RCA plugs so I can just plug in both the PS2 and the PC without having to open the PC up at all.

    The Modfather, Feb 3, 2006
  20. Technoholic

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    only way to put a PS2 on to a computer is INput the video, the easiest and cheapest way would be TV In, which is part of ViVo and Video Capture Cards, vivo is built into some video cards, but for ones that dont use a tv capture card and u can input it in. for VGA to VGA its quite enpensive.Because VGA is not constant in its refresh and has two seperate syncs, also containts many resolutions and so forth.

    unholy, Feb 4, 2006