    Location:
    Eureka California
    Harddrive is not going to be given away.

    Ludnix, Dec 26, 2005

  2. Technoholic

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    haha, bit late with the news ludnix, we have confirmation of the contest and it will be given away shortly :), let us have our christmas breaks and we will get back to it :)

    and techno, girls are good :)

    unholy, Dec 26, 2005

  3. Technoholic

    Technoholic

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2005
    Messages:
    185
    Likes Received:
    0
    Yeah.. of course, girls are good. ;)

    Last night, I've been going thru some CD-RW's and DVD-RW's. I'm just thinking...which one is worth it to get it? And why? :p

    I'm sick of my current NEC CD-RW drive. Because the molex plug doesn't plug in fully with my X-Connect. And it's bigger than my DVD drive. :x

    Technoholic, Dec 26, 2005
  4. Technoholic

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    i have a ASUS CD-RW, got a real sensitive laser though

    i dont use discs i use flash drives :)

    unholy, Dec 27, 2005
  5. Technoholic

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    Is your cd drive even in a computer? You and your obsession with low-weight LAN cases has gone too far! You must be stopped!

    XhArD, Dec 27, 2005
  6. Technoholic

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    You're closest, hit him with a heavy object at the base of the skull below the ear, one sharp, hard rap should do it.

    The Modfather, Dec 27, 2005
  7. Technoholic

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    as i said i have 15 CD's out of computers and 1 in my normal computer. No need fo dvd's i am waiting for this new technology, blueray :)

    unholy, Dec 27, 2005
  8. Technoholic

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Got any BenQ Lightscribes or one of those new superfast DVD-RW Dual Layer jobs that writes at speeds faster than it's supposed to be able to? I forget the brand name, damn, it got the best of 2005 in MPC this year.

    The Modfather, Dec 27, 2005
  9. Technoholic

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    Ummm lets call it, Superfast DVD-RW DL Burner :)

    unholy, Dec 27, 2005
  10. Technoholic

    Technoholic

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2005
    Messages:
    185
    Likes Received:
    0
    Where can I get this info of BlueRay?

    And what's DL good for?

    [Edit] Is the sig pix allowed here?

    Technoholic, Dec 27, 2005
  11. Technoholic

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    DL = Dual Layer, equals Double storage :) 2 layers instead of one :)

    Blueray is not even out yet :)

    and to answer your delimer with "[​IMG]

    unholy, Dec 28, 2005
  12. Technoholic

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Nah, img tags aren't working in the sigs here, not since the switch to VB.

    The Modfather, Dec 28, 2005
  13. Technoholic

    Ludnix

    Joined:
    Jul 6, 2005
    Messages:
    125
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Eureka California
    Do they actually not work or is it just set not to allow it?

    Ludnix, Dec 28, 2005
  14. Technoholic

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Not sure... I think it's set to not allow it, but I'm not really sure.

    The Modfather, Dec 28, 2005
  15. Technoholic

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    i am guessing a bug :)

    unholy, Dec 30, 2005
  16. Technoholic

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    I'd have to see the admin control panel. Where's Ian, he hasn't been on in a long time.

    The Modfather, Dec 30, 2005
  17. Technoholic

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    He's afraid of you and Unholy, he thinks it's contagious :p

    XhArD, Dec 30, 2005
  18. Technoholic

    Technoholic

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2005
    Messages:
    185
    Likes Received:
    0
    Unholy, like I said, where can I find the info about it? Actually, a GOOD info. So save me a trip to Google. :p

    And by the way, this SUCKS. My watercooling kit arrived Wednesday, the day I left for my girlfriend's home. The next time I come home is UNKNOWN. Oh well.. More likely Spring Break. :p

    Technoholic, Dec 30, 2005
  19. Technoholic

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    well ur on your way to googleland my friend. have fun with billions of pages and tons of billions of information :)

    unholy, Dec 31, 2005
  20. Technoholic

    Technoholic

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2005
    Messages:
    185
    Likes Received:
    0
    February 2nd. 'nuff said. ;)

    I plan to get UV (red) tubings. And UV (green) IDE round cable too. Also mini-SATA cable green UV.

    I think it'll all look awesome.

    Green -- cables
    Blue -- power cables
    Red -- watercooling.