    Western Digital 80gig IDE external
    Now I'm going for Western Digital 250GB Serial ATA.
    [Edit] Yay! Fifth page!! :p

    Technoholic, Aug 15, 2005

  2. Technoholic

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    lol i hope u get luck on ur side... :D

    unholy, Aug 15, 2005

  3. Technoholic

    Technoholic

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2005
    Messages:
    185
    Likes Received:
    0
    If I win the 200GB SATA then I'll use that harddrive as primary and throw out the stinky Seagate IDE drive. I'll sell it though since it's working great!
    Seagate - Primary: 12.1GB free
    WD - Storage: 57.2GB free (80 gig drive)
    Once I get 250GB, I worry alot less. :)

    Technoholic, Aug 15, 2005
  4. Technoholic

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    i want 1 tb :D, i think u wont be worry at all when u get the new HDD.

    unholy, Aug 16, 2005
  5. Technoholic

    Technoholic

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2005
    Messages:
    185
    Likes Received:
    0
    Nah, I won't worry.
    I finally paid for the Harddrive. Hope he'll send it out today if not, then it'll be Thursday meaning get Monday or Tuesday.

    Technoholic, Aug 16, 2005
  6. Technoholic

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    sounds good, hope no shipping problems occur.

    unholy, Aug 17, 2005
  7. Technoholic

    Technoholic

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2005
    Messages:
    185
    Likes Received:
    0
    It's taking awhile... It haven't arrived yet but will arrive tomorrow or Tuesday. I'm very sure it will arrive tomorrow. I know it.

    Technoholic, Aug 21, 2005
  8. Technoholic

    Technoholic

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2005
    Messages:
    185
    Likes Received:
    0
    Dropping by to see how's everyone. :)
    This is simply wasting my time trying to go for the Seagate harddrive.
    First of all, my 250GB SATA drive works great. And I already ordered 80GB SATA drive for primary. The 40GB IDE is starting to die on me. Uber duper slow boot up and game-load. So I figured it's actually dying but still works.

    Technoholic, Sep 27, 2005
  9. Technoholic

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    haha welcome back :D
    If u want to bail out of the contest just ask :p

    unholy, Sep 27, 2005
  10. Technoholic

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Speaking of which, is this SATA drive an enterprize drive? In other words, is it 10,000rpm or 7200rpm?

    The Modfather, Sep 27, 2005
  11. Technoholic

    Technoholic

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2005
    Messages:
    185
    Likes Received:
    0
    What I have in my system is now..
    40GB Seagate IDE (Backup)
    80GB WesternDigital Caviar SE SATA (Primary)
    250GB WesternDigital SATA (Mass Storage)
    All 7200RPM.

    Technoholic, Oct 18, 2005
  12. Technoholic

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    anyone want to purchase a Parlell to SCSI connector.

    unholy, Oct 19, 2005
  13. Technoholic

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    Modfather, the pic at the top of the HDD Comp. thread has 7200 written on it, so I'm gonna assume that it's a 7200rpm drive.

    XhArD, Oct 19, 2005
  14. Technoholic

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Oh, okay, didn't notice that.

    The Modfather, Oct 19, 2005
  15. Technoholic

    Technoholic

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2005
    Messages:
    185
    Likes Received:
    0
    Yayness. I've decided on what to mod my case next. Btw, it's gonna be my first time modding my case.
    I will be adding two Blue LEDs Rocker Switch on the top of my case for my UV CCFL's. :D Or should I put it on the side? Whatcha think?

    Technoholic, Nov 2, 2005
  16. Technoholic

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,485
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    Put the switches...

    ...on a front 5.25" panel. If not there, then near the power switch. If they don't end up having LEDs built into them, put the switches on the rear of the case. :D

    bigal, Nov 4, 2005
  17. Technoholic

    Technoholic

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2005
    Messages:
    185
    Likes Received:
    0
    I won't wanna put the switches in the rear, no way, no why.

    Technoholic, Nov 5, 2005
  18. Technoholic

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,485
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    Switches on the back panel....

    .....keep the front panel clean. I've never found toggle switches appealing, but some folks install those on the front of the case. I guess we each have our own preferences. :bored:

    bigal, Nov 5, 2005
  19. Technoholic

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    i say mount them on ya ram :D, nah get a theta then u can control them without SWITCHES MUAHAHAHAHAHA

    unholy, Nov 6, 2005
  20. Technoholic

    Technoholic

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2005
    Messages:
    185
    Likes Received:
    0
    Hmmm

    It's been a long time. I added two rocker LED switch. There was a problem with it. One dual, it's not long enough to reach the second switch. And the other dual was near enough to connect with the switch. But the problem is LED is not working so I have to figure out a way to do something with it. And I will have to find a better solder so I can solder the wires to the prongs. No pictures.

    And I also ordered Koolance EXOS-1 watercooling kit. :D Too bad I got it off the eBay and had it shipped from Missouri on the 17th of December. It's not here yet because it's using USPS Parcel (2-9 days Ground delivery). It sucks bad because my two weeks of break from school has been wasted away because I thought it was delivered by USPS PRIORITY. I should have asked for FedEx nor UPS. :( Oh well..

    I'm hoping to get the kit on Tuesday so I can have it hooked up before I leave for my girlfriend's home in Roanoke, VA from my home, Boothwyn, PA. Yes, I will be going on 6-hours long train ride to Staunton, VA. >_<; But who cares, it's gonna be worth it because I'm gonna be with my girl. :D

    Say...has the Seagate HD been given away yet? :p

    Technoholic, Dec 26, 2005