    Location:
    Australia
    your choice, but don't stick with a brand cause you think its good, if it were that way i would sure as hell have nVidia Cards! :| but i dont, not a single one! like a few months back gigabyte to me was a ok brand, but now they went from ok to massively crap! (its got overclocking issues, it failed to boot past 270mhz :(, even with voltage changes and Way out Ram Timings like 3-6-6-13 Man thats Loose! :|)

    unholy, Jul 22, 2005

  2. Technoholic

    Technoholic

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2005
    Messages:
    185
    Likes Received:
    0
    That sucks. :|

    Technoholic, Jul 23, 2005

  3. Technoholic

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    it used to do the Overclocking but now it just fails... i can't change the Voltages without being in windows (Giga Byte program only! grr.) and this is why i am getting a new motherboard, and i know its going to be good :D, GO DFI! GO LANPARTY! and maybe even GO CROSSFIRE! :D

    unholy, Jul 23, 2005
  4. Technoholic

    stlava

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    126
    Likes Received:
    0
    Love the lights behind the desk! make it look very nice..

    stlava, Jul 23, 2005
  5. Technoholic

    Technoholic

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2005
    Messages:
    185
    Likes Received:
    0
    lol unholy.
    Thank you, stlava. I'm loving it too. :) But I'm worried because I am going to replacemy desk to a smaller one. It's oversized desk in my room. It won't be oversized when I get new one.
    My father has a desk that is over 20 years old. Still in shape but beginning to fall apart. :( Believe it or not, this desk is my fave especially for my parents. It's Sauders, btw. Wonderful brand.

    Technoholic, Jul 26, 2005
  6. Technoholic

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    u should mod your computer into a Draw... :D thats a great idea, i was going to do it but then i thought, well i would need a MircoATX for this :(

    unholy, Jul 26, 2005
  7. Technoholic

    Technoholic

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2005
    Messages:
    185
    Likes Received:
    0
    :| A drawer as a computer? Well.. it's been done. I forgot where I saw it.... I think at overclocker club or something like that. Call it OCC. Not Orange Chopper County. ;)

    Technoholic, Jul 27, 2005
  8. Technoholic

    Technoholic

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2005
    Messages:
    185
    Likes Received:
    0
    What the. >_<
    Code:
    Jul 26, 2005  	 8:41 PM

    Departed FedEx location

    NEWARK, NJ

    Jul 25, 2005 	 9:31 PM

    Departed FedEx location

    NEWARK, NJ
    Looks like it'll arrive on the 28th. :( Estimated delivery date. Hope it arrives earlier.

    Technoholic, Jul 27, 2005
  9. Technoholic

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    hmmm odd, maybe they checked it in, but had a full truck?

    unholy, Jul 28, 2005
  10. Technoholic

    Technoholic

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2005
    Messages:
    185
    Likes Received:
    0
    Eh, actually I got it on the 27th. Just didn't have time to post in here. :p
    This RAM is amazing, I'm telling ya. It runs my game perfectly. Love this RAM!!

    Technoholic, Jul 28, 2005
  11. Technoholic

    Technoholic

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2005
    Messages:
    185
    Likes Received:
    0
    Wow. This sucks.
    I just lost my second harddrive. And it's Maxtor. It was more than 5 years old anyway.
    I asked my father to see if he can find any computer being thrown out or any harddrive lying around and swipe it from there.
    If he don't, then I will be in search of 120GB SATA.

    Technoholic, Aug 2, 2005
  12. Technoholic

    Silverstrand

    Joined:
    Jun 20, 2005
    Messages:
    1,949
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Wisconsin
    Maxtor is not known for its long lived performance...

    Silverstrand, Aug 2, 2005
  13. Technoholic

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    Seagate, or WD is your best pick, never had trouble with ether of them, IBM/Hatachi i have tough :|

    unholy, Aug 3, 2005
  14. Technoholic

    Technoholic

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2005
    Messages:
    185
    Likes Received:
    0
    Hatachi is suppose to be good. They have 400-500GB HD. :shock:

    Technoholic, Aug 3, 2005
  15. Technoholic

    Technoholic

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2005
    Messages:
    185
    Likes Received:
    0
    I know, it sucks. :cry:
    Atleast I can get it back and nothing is really important....except my downloaded files, and songs. :?
    Btw, my dad said there's two dead computers at his work. :eek: I hope one of the hard drives are SATA. :twisted: Im not expecting anything big though.. I just hope it's a big harddrive and up to date. If it's Maxtor, then it's not worth a keep.

    Technoholic, Aug 3, 2005
  16. Technoholic

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    oh its worth keeping, and selling to someone on ebay who knows less then nothing, and would like to run a computer for 24 hours a year :|!

    unholy, Aug 4, 2005
  17. Technoholic

    Technoholic

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2005
    Messages:
    185
    Likes Received:
    0
    lol
    i already damaged it.
    I'm gonna look for SEAGATE 120 or 160 SATA HD.

    Technoholic, Aug 5, 2005
  18. Technoholic

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    lol, send it to me for compacting :D

    unholy, Aug 7, 2005
  19. Technoholic

    Technoholic

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2005
    Messages:
    185
    Likes Received:
    0
    I'm ordering 250GB WesternDigital SATA. :)

    Technoholic, Aug 14, 2005
  20. Technoholic

    unholy

    Joined: