Technical ignorance allows for some funny situations

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by RichA, Jun 8, 2014.

  1.
    James Silverton, Jun 10, 2014

  2. I've always liked the dilution to less than one molecule in a dose. I
    guess you have be lucky and get the molecule.

    James Silverton, Jun 10, 2014

  3. RichA

    PeterN Guest

    Better pink geese, than pink elephants in your mirror. ;-)

    PeterN, Jun 10, 2014
  4. RichA

    Martin Brown Guest

    Martin Brown, Jun 10, 2014
  5. RichA

    Guest Guest

    you didn't find the back door either!

    Guest, Jun 11, 2014
  6. RichA

    Guest Guest

    can't be bothered.

    post a workable link.

    Guest, Jun 11, 2014
  7. RichA

    Guest Guest

    'may have'.

    not 'does have'.

    it's at best, a placebo.

    Guest, Jun 11, 2014
  8. RichA

    Guest Guest

    no it isn't.

    vaccines have enough material to cause the body to generate an immune
    response.

    homeopathic remedies do not. they don't even have 1 molecule of the
    original 'substance', which has little to do with whatever ailment it's
    supposedly trying to cure anyway.
    some are, but that doesn't change anything.
    it's what homeopathy is.
    nobody is claiming to drink fatal amounts of water.

    you're as usual, trying to twist things.
    it's still considered to be a non-standard treatment.

    Guest, Jun 11, 2014
  9. RichA

    PeterN Guest

    I didn't have to log in. I did a Google search on efficacy traditional
    Chinese, and I just clicked on the article.

    PeterN, Jun 11, 2014
  10. RichA

    PeterN Guest

    He's not a computer expert.

    PeterN, Jun 11, 2014
  11. RichA

    PeterN Guest

    I see you are a health care expert, too.

    PeterN, Jun 11, 2014
  12. RichA

    PeterN Guest

    Plain water? Wrong again.
    You brought up dilution.
    Just where did I say that. You can easily read my statement.
    You just twisted my words, and then accuse me of twisting. Interesting.
    Wrong. Properly manufactured units are FDA approved and their cost is
    covered by Medicare and most insurance plans. Their use and limitations
    is also taught to physical therapy students. But since when do you let
    the facts prevent you from spouting.

    PeterN, Jun 11, 2014
  13. RichA

    Guest Guest

    Homeopathic medicine is best described as irresponsible medicine.
    absolutely.

    It will do nothing for a bacterial infection. It will do nothing for a
    viral infection. It will not miraculously unblock a cardiac artery. It
    doesn't do that well with snake bite. It has a lousy success rate with
    pancreatic cancer. It won't even do a damn thing for pollen allergies.[/QUOTE]

    yep, and what's bad is that people might forego real treatment,
    thinking that the homeopathic remedy is all that's needed.
    typical headaches go away on their own whether you take anything for it
    or not.

    Guest, Jun 11, 2014
  14. RichA

    Guest Guest

    web sites often let you get past the paywall if it's a google search
    result.

    otherwise, it's blocked.

    Guest, Jun 11, 2014
  15. RichA

    Guest Guest

    neither are you.

    Guest, Jun 11, 2014
  16. RichA

    Guest Guest

    when something is diluted to where not even 1 molecule is present, it's
    plain water.
    that's how it works.
    apparently you can't.
    i did no such thing. stop lying.

    Guest, Jun 11, 2014
  17. RichA

    PeterN Guest

    Funny I saw no request for payment, even with the link. Simply
    registration. If you don;t know how to get around that, you're even more
    of a fool than you attitude here shows you to be.

    PeterN, Jun 11, 2014
  18. RichA

    PeterN Guest

    \I never claim to be. Despite my dropping out when I just needed four
    credits and an already approved theses to get an MS in computer science.

    PeterN, Jun 11, 2014
  19. RichA

    Guest Guest

    paywall often means payment, but not always.
    the only fool is you.

    i already explained one way to get around it.

    however, i have better things to do, not to mention that going through
    a back door, as you suggest, is not good advice.

    if you can't be bothered to post a valid link then *you* are the fool.

    Guest, Jun 11, 2014
  20. RichA

    PeterN Guest

    The predicted response.