Technical Books

Discussion in 'Computer Security' started by iCarmen, Dec 12, 2003.

  1. iCarmen

    iCarmen Guest

    Hello folks,

    Here is the current listing of books.technical for auction at iCarmen:

    http://www.icarmen.com

    Buy - Sell - trade anything for Free.

    For more information about any of these items, please visit the iCarmen
    site at the above URL.

    Currently:

    Core Java 2 Volume I $17.00 - 9 Days, 23 Hours +
    ASP.NET by Example $13.00 - 9 Days, 23 Hours +
    ASP in a Nutshell $2.00 - 9 Days, 23 Hours +
    Core Java 2, Volume II $16.00 - 9 Days, 23 Hours +
    Hackers Beware $13.00 - 9 Days, 23 Hours +
    Professional SQL Server 7.0 Programming $4.00 - 9 Days, 23 Hours +

    iCarmen, Dec 12, 2003

  2. iCarmen

    helen497

    Joined:
    Sep 18, 2015
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Hi all

    I am looking for to buy SANS books :

    GPPA certified perimeter protection analyst , GIAC certified incident handler or GIAC systems and network auditor

    Recent publication preferred

    Thank you

    helen497, Sep 18, 2015