    don't want to pay $350 for a subscription, and i cant afford it myself. If
    you have any codes, thank you in advance. The only code I have right now
    gives me the TechNet Plus for the price of the normal one

    nerd32768, Jul 7, 2004

  2. nerd32768

    Mike Guest

    after you finish downloading the latest Jenna Jameson video you could
    probably get the code as well off Kazaa, you pud whacker

    Mike, Jul 7, 2004

  3. nerd32768

    Rick Guest

    Mike,
    Did you ASSume that he had downloaded the technet cd's and needed a key
    code? This guy is actually trying to purchase the technet CD's and simply
    wants a promotional code so that he can get them at a reduced rate. I wish I
    could help you nerd but I do not have any promotional codes. Nerd thank you
    for trying to be honest and find a means to purchase them.

    Rick

    Rick, Jul 7, 2004
  4. nerd32768

    nerd32768 Guest

    Is it possible to use more than one code for TechNet? I got another code in
    an email from microsoft this morning, which gives me 3 months free. It is
    not worth the money unless i can use the other one which gives me a plus
    subscription for $349

    nerd32768, Jul 7, 2004
  5. Jenna Jameson

    the best

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jul 7, 2004
  6. nerd32768

    Neil Guest

    though it is somewhat limited there is always
    http://support.microsoft.com and http://www.microsoft.com/technet
    a lot of the stuff you get in TN (not TN+ mind you) can be had for
    free...

    And if you get you MCSE you get a discount (pretty lousy one since you
    used to get a free year after teh MCSE and now it's only a discount)

    Neil, Jul 8, 2004