    information CD's. Does anyone still have those that they can give or loan
    to me? I will pay the shipping charges.

    Eric

    Bob Kunzelman, Jan 25, 2004

  2. Why November's in particular ?

    Marlin Munrow (The PFY), Jan 25, 2004

  3. My guess is that that's about the time that Microsoft stopped putting the VB
    6.0 help files on their CD's. They may want the latest version of that or
    something else that they stopped putting on the CD's.

    --
    Fris "VB RIP" beeĀ® MCNGP #13

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Jan 25, 2004
  4. Interesting

    Marlin Munrow (The PFY), Jan 25, 2004
  5. Bob Kunzelman

    i have them Guest

    I have them ... they do have the VB help files.

    I am 5 6" 110 ilbs
    Blonde, blue
    Single waiting for you.

    i have them, Jan 26, 2004
  6. Hey, Bob Kunzelman! A five-year-old, six-inch Smurf wants to meet you!

    --
    Fris "I wonder what ilbs converts into as pounds" beeĀ® MCNGP #13

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Jan 26, 2004
  7. Be careful, some may see this as child abuse, being that the Smurf is
    on five years old.

    Also I would recommend wearing some form of radiation suit, as
    something which is only 6'' and weighs 110 lbs must be made of neutron
    star material.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jan 27, 2004
  8. "VB RIP"

    Let's hope so!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jan 27, 2004
  9. Bob Kunzelman

    JaR Guest

    Nonsense! Everyone knows Smurfs reach their majority at age 3! This one is
    practically a geriatric.
    Tsk. You usual powers of observation have failed you, Kline. The Smurf in
    question said 110 ILBS! As we all know, an ilb is equal to approximatly 2
    grams. Therefore, 110 ilbs+ 220 grams, or about a half-pound. Quite normal
    for a six inch smurf.

    HTH, HAND

    JaR
    Thug #62369ilbs

    JaR, Jan 27, 2004
  10. Nonsense! Everyone knows Smurfs reach their majority at age 3! This one is
    Heck no! You mean I've been turning down advances from four year old
    Smurfs, when all the time it's perfectly legal!!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jan 28, 2004
  11. Bob Kunzelman

    JaR Guest

    Yes, it appears your education is sadly lacking. Please rectify the
    situation by obtaining the SSC* forthwith! Briandumps may be downloaded at
    www.sexyblueguys.com .

    *Smurf Seduction Certificate

    JaR
    MCSA MCNGP SSC Thug #22

    JaR, Jan 28, 2004
  12. Yes, it appears your education is sadly lacking. Please rectify the
    Thank you kind sir.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jan 28, 2004