    "To qualify to receive an invitation, tell us how you (MCPs) help promote
    awareness and adoption of Microsoft Certification by playing an active role
    in the technology or certification community. Enter by May 27."

    Guest, May 11, 2006

  2. Guest

    Briscobar Guest

    I post to mpce.mcse, and I am an MCNGP. Please send my invitation
    immediately.

    Thank you.

    Briscobar, May 11, 2006

  3. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Guest, May 11, 2006
  4. Guest

    kpg Guest

    As Briscobar once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

    We should all be getting our invites soon, I would think.

    kpg, May 11, 2006
  5. Guest

    Frisbee® Guest

    Hey there, pardner! We don't cotton to cotton-pickin' spammers in these
    here parts!

    Specially them ones that spams pr0n and does it in their fancy-schmancy HTML
    and all!

    Now GIT!

    Frisbee®, May 11, 2006
  6. Guest

    Neil Guest

    the conference is in your back yard. sign up, go to the conference and go
    to the influencer party have some free booze...oh, no one mentioned that
    did they (try to get in on the Exchange party too)

    Neil, May 11, 2006
  7. I'm going.... :) Your invite was lost in the trash...er I mean mail yeah
    thats it the mail.

    --
    ..rev.mct.mcngp.44

    accepting it.
    ~Aristotle
    ..

    The Rev [MCT], May 11, 2006
  8. Guest

    Neil Guest

    "About 300 of the 800 available invitations have been reserved for MCPs and
    MCTs."

    so then the other 500 invites must be for the MCNGP ;)

    Neil, May 11, 2006
  9. Guest

    Frisbee® Guest

    I guess we'd better ramp-up that membership drive, then.

    Frisbee®, May 11, 2006
  10. Guest

    Kline Sphere Guest

    If you're going to TechEd US in June, check out this page on the MCP site for
    how many p0rn stars are going?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, May 11, 2006
  11. Guest

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Hey there, pardner! We don't cotton to cotton-pickin' spammers in these
    and plenty of chicken nuggets too!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, May 11, 2006
  12. << While I was at work, Frisbee® spurted out:
    Hey, I had an idea, but *nooobody* liked it.

    Bigus Di©kus, May 11, 2006
  13. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Hmm...

    Guest, May 11, 2006
  14. Guest

    Frisbee® Guest

    Oh, hush!

    Frisbee®, May 11, 2006
  15. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Hey! We're talking free booze here!

    Guest, May 11, 2006
  16. Guest

    Neil Guest

    you've hurt me deeply.

    Neil, May 11, 2006
  17. Guest

    Neil Guest

    they prefer to be called booth babes

    Neil, May 11, 2006
  18. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Guest, May 11, 2006
  19. Guest

    Guest Guest

    You are stupid young man, with no love for Microsoft. It is honour to go to
    Influencer Recognition Party.

    Guest, May 11, 2006
  20. Guest

    Frisbee® Guest

    Circa 1979 (yeah, I'm old... shut up), I attended a CES at Las Vegas. While
    there were no "booth babes" at the show, but there were some "escorts"
    walking about with their clients. While standing just outside one of the
    exhibition halls, waiting for a ride to pick me up, I noticed a very
    cliche'd Texan walking out. Very expensive suit, ten-gallon hat, cigar in
    mouth, arm-in-arm with this stunner who was wearing a t-shirt that said
    "Biggest Pair in Vegas" and it very likely was. She caught me reading her
    t-shirt and gave me this wicked smile that damn near made my heart stop.
    The Texan had a different kind of grin on his face.

    Frisbee®, May 11, 2006