    Does anyone have an RSVP code for TechEd 2005 that they are not going to use?
    The event is sold out, and the only way to register is with an RSVP code.

    Thanks!

    Guest, May 3, 2005

  2. If you buy lots of software from Microsoft, or if you buy lots of hardware
    from <insert vendor name here>, then talk to your sales rep and see if they
    can get you an RSVP code.

    Bob

    Bob Christian, May 4, 2005

  3. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Thanks for the Reply Bob. I was able to obtain one from our vendor we use for
    training. Orlando here I come!

    Guest, May 4, 2005