    to call I got nothing but good service. Over the phone or online. I had DSL
    from verizon for a few days, had nothing but trouble and there tech help was
    terrible. Keep up the good work !

    Michael, Feb 5, 2004

  2. Michael

    Boomer Guest

    Hopefully Mike will continue to do so. ;)

    BTW...

    This is an international usenet newsgroup. It is not affiliated
    with any ISP or news service provider.

    Boomer, Feb 5, 2004

  3. Michael

    Harrison Guest

    Thanks for the compliment.
    There are many talented individuals in this and we're always glad to
    hear back from a satisfied "customer".
    However, this is a newsgroup, not RoadRunner Tech Support.

    PS: You should mask your e-mail address when posting here.
    Otherwise, spam bots will surely make you wish you hadn't.

    Harrison, Feb 5, 2004
  4. Michael

    Boomer Guest

    You don't deserve it, you fen-sucked wart.

    Boomer, Feb 5, 2004
  5. Michael

    Harrison Guest

    K-man! How are the treatments going?