    of tech support that is outsourced to India. Next time I'm on the phone with
    the Boys From Bangalore, do I need to be listening for gunfire and
    explosions in the background?

    Sharp Dressed Man, Dec 1, 2008

  2. Sharp Dressed Man

    ian field Guest

    Why would the terrorists shoot people who're pissing westerners off?!

    ian field, Dec 1, 2008

  3. Sharp Dressed Man

    Evan Platt Guest

    Sure, uneducated people use that term quite often.

    Err sorry, calling you uneducated is an insult to uneducated people.

    Retarded.... err.. damn, can't call you retarded for the same reason.
    Ohhhh that's a good reason.

    Assuming you're white - there's a word I'm sure you hear African
    Americans use all the time too. Starts with the letter N. Why don't
    you go around and use it.

    Then, try using that logic of WHY you use it when you're checked into
    the hospital.
    No, but ever think (err I guess that's a no) that the call centers may
    be NEAR or NEXT TO the most expensive hotels?

    Evan Platt, Dec 1, 2008
  4. Because... NOW where are we going to get our teck-support?

    --

    I'm Bucky Breeder, (*(^; , & I got milk. (|^;

    http://kitty-pron.notlong.com/

    Repent, the end is near! So... smoke'em if you got'em.

    Bucky Breeder, Dec 1, 2008
  5. I think the teck-support peeples ate their 3-Martini-lunches there?
    (shaken -- NOT stirred)

    Bucky Breeder, Dec 1, 2008
  6. Sharp Dressed Man

    zynteq7 Guest

    The Philippines

    zynteq7, Dec 3, 2008
  7. Aha! Quid-pro-quo AND Hillary can talk to Obama about
    getting Imelda Marcos her shoes back. Then all will
    be well in the world for Santa's upcoming sorties.

    --

    I am Bucky Breeder, (*(^; , & I got the Christmas Spirit! <(*(}^%{>~*

    Best wishes to all for a safe and joyous Holiday Season! Yes, even
    to the degenerate Muslims and Jewtards because peace is what the baby
    Jesus would want under his Christmas tree - and Tonka Toys too!
    What-up with all this gold, frankincense and myrrh crap? It's like
    getting underwear, pajamas, and toothbrushes - all wrapped up. WTF?!?!

    Bucky Breeder, Dec 3, 2008
  8. Sharp Dressed Man

    zynteq7 Guest

    All I can imagine Hillary wearing are Keds & Birkenstocks (when at home)
    If Imelda was ever forced to wear (or look at) those, I think she'd self
    immolate.

    zynteq7, Dec 6, 2008
  9. Hillary has cankles; thus the high-topped Converse retros
    would be quite stylish and keep the foot-fetish-freaks away....

    Like Madeline Albright, cankles are a good foundation for
    high-level diplomacy because the inferior foriegn infidels
    rarely take to thoughts of rape, pillaging and gluttony.

    Hillary has found her calling... God bless America!

    --

    I am Bucky Breeder, (*(^; , & I got the Christmas Spirit! <(*(}^%{>~*

    Best wishes to all for a safe and joyous Holiday Season! Yes, even
    to the degenerate Hatfields and McCoys because peace is what the baby
    Jesus would want under his Christmas tree - and Tonka Toys too!
    What-up with all this gold, frankincense and myrrh crap? It's like
    getting underwear, pajamas, and toothbrushes - all wrapped up. WTF?!?!

    http://congratulations-your-free-gift.notlong.com/

    Repent, the end is near! So... smoke'em if you got'em.

    Bucky Breeder, Dec 6, 2008