Team Members needed for an Open source project (Work from your location/Work Online)

Discussion in 'General Computer Support' started by umeshawasthi, Dec 13, 2010.

  1. umeshawasthi

    umeshawasthi

    Joined:
    Dec 13, 2010
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Hi All,

    Not sure of this is the right place to start this thread if not Mod please correct me.
    While Working on my regular office hours, i was having an idea to develop some good open source Information management system by which an organisation can do all its internal work from payrol to Leavemanagemtn to any other work an organisation of any type have..
    Though i am not an subject matter expert and i know there are many good solution out there. My question to the community is if any one interested in starting with me can join hands with me..

    I am looking forward from exp person only and since i am in the sea of JAVA from last 5+ yeards so this will be my thum up choice..
    Looking forwards for your comments,feedback as well as some hand join...Please provide your email id and some experience information so that i can get in touch with you and also note that this is not any slection ceiteria this is a pure co-operative work

    Thanks in advance

    umeshawasthi, Dec 13, 2010