  1. j0ser

    Neil Guest

    I need hawt chicks with money...them I can respect...

    Neil, Sep 17, 2004

  2. j0ser

    Neil Guest

    he is...

    Neil, Sep 17, 2004

  3. j0ser

    Neil Guest

    well come back when you have a decent arguement next time....
    :p

    Neil, Sep 17, 2004
  4. j0ser

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again Laura A. Robinson
    I really like you...

    Neil, Sep 17, 2004
  5. j0ser

    catwalker63 Guest

    [snaps off lights, closes and bolts door from the outside taking the key
    with her]

    --
    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet

    "Definitely not wearing any underwear."

    catwalker63, Sep 17, 2004
  6. j0ser

    Jtyc Guest

    well come back when you have a decent arguement next time....
    Listen. In order to maintain air-speed velocity, a swallow needs to beat its
    wings forty-three times every second, right?

    Am I right?

    Jtyc, Sep 17, 2004
  7. j0ser

    JaR Guest

    Simpleton.

    Not *that* Ferrari. We have several, you know.

    Furrfu.

    JaR

    JaR, Sep 17, 2004
  8. j0ser

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Jtyc climbed on a soapbox & opined:
    Loaded or unloaded?

    JaR

    JaR, Sep 17, 2004
  9. j0ser

    Neil Guest

    hey nice padded room...

    Neil, Sep 18, 2004
  10. j0ser

    Neil Guest

    so you're saying you have several rusted out ferrari's and yet you have
    on numerous occasions tainted my pristine reputation by indicating that I
    have been negligent with the community vehicle? Perhaps the ferrari was
    in questionable condition at best when originally shipped? You, sir, have
    besmerched my character for the last time. I will stand your indignities
    no more. From now on, you can talk to my lawyer, jtyc...

    Neil, Sep 18, 2004
  11. j0ser

    Neil Guest

    african or european?

    Neil, Sep 18, 2004
  12. j0ser

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    KEEP YOUR MITTS OFF HER. SHE MINE!!

    Rowdy Yates, Sep 18, 2004
  13. j0ser

    catwalker63 Guest

    Yeah right. Something tells me Laura belongs to no man.

    catwalker63, Sep 18, 2004
  14. Ok, ok, I'm back to alt.....
    let me know too. Meanwhile I'm off to build a server which will act as
    a gateway just so I can see if tcp/ip is installed correctly on these
    'ere workstation things before I ship them off to their customers (via
    FedEx !!!!).

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Sep 18, 2004
  15. j0ser

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    you think she belongs to a woman? really?

    Rowdy Yates, Sep 18, 2004
  16. j0ser

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again Rowdy Yates
    interesting thought...dangerous but interesting..

    Neil, Sep 18, 2004
  17. Yeah right. Something tells me Laura belongs to no man.
    not that dangerous from 3000 miles away!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Sep 18, 2004
  18. j0ser

    Neil Guest

    I'm closer than that...

    Neil, Sep 18, 2004