  1. j0ser

    Neil Guest

    good choice...wish I had done the same...

    Neil, Sep 17, 2004

  2. And I've realized that I was
    Why not just flag as ignore?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Sep 17, 2004

  3. And I've realized that I was
    I forgot the ;-)

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Sep 17, 2004
  4. me too but, but this is an irritating discussion and we all know why. the
    agreed, now where's Laura....

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Sep 17, 2004
  5. good choice...wish I had done the same...

    it's not too late :)

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Sep 17, 2004
  6. j0ser

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Doom climbed on a soapbox & opined:
    Was this really necessary. I come in here to get away from lusers asking
    those very questions.

    I demand the last posts in this thread be redone immediately!

    I mean it now!

    JaR
    Are your lusers registered to vote?

    JaR, Sep 17, 2004
  7. j0ser

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, FrisbeeĀ® climbed on a soapbox &
    opined:
    Okay, now read that back to me...

    "One twenty seven dee oh tee zero dee oh tee..."

    JaR
    Voted A+

    JaR, Sep 17, 2004
  8. j0ser

    JaR Guest

    I grant, the entertainment value did not come up to expectations.

    *sigh*

    JaR
    Ambassadorial President

    JaR, Sep 17, 2004
  9. See what all you've been missing by posting in that silly alt group all
    these years?

    Shhh... don't anyone tell him about Neil, it'll scare him away.

    --
    Fris "Is your last name Russell?" beeĀ®, MCNGP #13

    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
    http://www.mcngp.com

    Certaholics

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Sep 17, 2004
  10. j0ser

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, The Poster Formerly Known as Kline
    Sphere climbed on a soapbox & opined:
    About time you came around ;-)

    JaR, Sep 17, 2004
  11. j0ser

    Neil Guest

    only becuase of it's firm basis in reality...

    Neil, Sep 17, 2004
  12. j0ser

    Neil Guest

    BUT HE/SHE ISN'T A CORPORATE (L)USER! brain death in non-technical staff
    occurs instantly after being presented with a computer supported by an IT
    dept.

    but you know that you and are fishin....dawg I wish I would stop biting....

    Neil, Sep 17, 2004
  13. About time you came around ;-)

    lol!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Sep 17, 2004
  14. j0ser

    JaR Guest

    Bullpuppies!

    You have never been able to resist.

    And you know it, too.

    JaR

    JaR, Sep 17, 2004
  15. j0ser

    Neil Guest

    no, I'm the one being baited..keep up will ya...

    Neil, Sep 17, 2004
  16. j0ser

    Neil Guest

    *sniff* it's true....I have a problem...
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    his Name is Bob and his office is down the hall...

    Neil, Sep 17, 2004
  17. j0ser

    Kurt Guest

    good point.

    Kurt, Sep 17, 2004
  18. j0ser

    Kurt Guest

    I never said I'd do it that way, just that it's the right answer to that
    particular question.

    Kurt, Sep 17, 2004
  19. j0ser

    Kurt Guest