    Any suggestions : would an over the top reinstall of w2000 help? (if it can
    be done)

    Hugh

    hugh pearce, May 8, 2005

  2. Trying to figure this out, you are getting Page Not Found errors? Try
    running one of the IP repair programs, like:
    http://www.cexx.org/lspfix.htm

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, May 8, 2005

  3. hugh pearce

    hugh pearce Guest

    tried this and it returns a 'lsp-fix integer value not valid' error
    indicating a winsock error
    anybody got any ideas where I go from here?

    hugh pearce, May 8, 2005
  4. hugh pearce

    Pennywise Guest

    On Sun, 8 May 2005 21:18:32 +0100, "hugh pearce"

    |>> running one of the IP repair programs, like:
    |>> http://www.cexx.org/lspfix.htm

    |>tried this and it returns a 'lsp-fix integer value not valid' error
    |>indicating a winsock error
    |>anybody got any ideas where I go from here?

    Might try:
    netsh int ip reset logfile.txt

    For XP, but for this command the same for WK2:
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;299357

    Pennywise, May 8, 2005
  5. Hate K-CSC -- Duane ;-\), May 9, 2005