    sometimes want to edit mail that I forward with comments.

    Pete
    Who is using T'Bird so he has no SIG file.

    Peter Arnold, Aug 3, 2004

  2. Peter Arnold

    Himm Guest

    tools, account settings, composition & addressing - can choos how to
    forward emails, inline or as an attachment, you can also have a
    signature file.

    ~Himm

    Himm, Aug 4, 2004

  3. Peter Arnold

    .BRIAN. Guest

    Why don't you have a signature with TB? Personal choice?

    .BRIAN., Aug 4, 2004
  4. Peter Arnold

    Peter Arnold Guest

    I need a choice of about 6 SIg file for various reasons. That is my
    bigest complait since trying this software as compared to AGENT.

    I am aso unhappy that I cannot "drag and Drop" in the address book.

    Pete

    Peter Arnold, Aug 4, 2004
  5. Peter Arnold

    .BRIAN. Guest

    Have you looked at the TagZilla extension?

    .BRIAN., Aug 4, 2004
  6. Peter Arnold

    Peter Arnold Guest

    TagZilla seem to only automate 1 SIG file. MAybe I am just dense on this.

    Pete

    Peter Arnold, Aug 4, 2004
  7. Peter Arnold

    Pun Krocker Guest

    Just don't use automatic, use cntrl J instead, and add your choice.

    Cheers

    --
    d[®_®]b PK

    interviewing people who can't talk