    act with the new account. I can't find any easy way to do this - will I
    have to recreate them for the new account?

    Thanx

    Tom Allen, Mar 7, 2006

  2. Tom Allen

    Doug G Guest

    While TB is closed, copy the msgFilterRules.dat file in the old
    account's Mail subfolder to the new account's subfolder.

    If both mail accounts are from the same ISP, your profile's Mail folder
    will have subfolders named something like mail.sbc.net and mail.sbc.net-1.

    Default Mozilla profile folder locations:
    http://www.holgermetzger.de/pdl.html

    Doug G, Mar 7, 2006

  3. Tom Allen

    Tom Allen Guest