    Google ain't your friend.
    More privacy, no tracking.
    http://clusty.com/

    Carmen, Mar 16, 2009

  2. Carmen

    Ralph Fox Guest

    I will assume (rightly or wrongly) that you are asking about
    the Windows version of Thunderbird. On other operating systems,
    Thunderbird's menus can be arranged a little differently.
    If you want T'bird to forward in HTML, you can do _one_ of these three things

    and put a check-mark in the box "Compose messages in HTML format".
    Do this *before* you click "Forward".

    (2) Or, do this
    2.1 Start a new blank HTML email
    2.2 Copy the body of the email you wish to forward
    (click in the body, then press Ctrl+A)
    2.3 Paste it into the new blank email.
    You may wish to use "Edit » Paste as Quotation".

    (3) Or, to forward the message, use

    Ralph Fox, Mar 17, 2009

  3. Carmen

    Tony Guest

    Many thanks Ralph, as usual you're a mine of information :)

    Got to go out now, but will try in a few hours time, will report back.

    Many thanks for your time and consideration.

    Best regards

    Tony

    Google ain't your friend.
    More privacy, no tracking.