    is set to Normal so it's not that.

    Or am I missing something obvious? Tnaks
    Doug

    Doug, Dec 3, 2010

  2. Doug

    Doug Guest

    Didn't know there was such a thing. I have the same version at work and
    the little x close box is on there. Where would I find this add on? Or,
    does 3.1.7, which they're offering now, fix this? Thanks

    Doug, Dec 12, 2010

  3. Doug

    Doug Guest

    Found It
    Thank you
    Don't understand why it is on same version at work and I have NO addons
    whatsover installed. Ah the mysteries of life.

    Doug, Dec 18, 2010