    headers. Tried reloading the program from a new dl, same thing. Any ideas?

    TIA

    Dan

    Dan, Apr 26, 2005

  2. Dan

    Doug G Guest

    If TB runs fine in Safe Mode, you may have installed an extension or
    theme that isn't compatible with 1.0.2.

    Look for the Thunderbird (Safe Mode) shortcut on Windows' Start menu.

    Doug G, Apr 26, 2005

  3. Dan

    Dan Guest

    Doug-Thanks for the tip, I'll try it if (when) the problem recurs. BTW
    I have no TB extension, theme is whatever is default. I do also run FF
    1.01 with a number of extensions, though I would think this would be a
    separate issue?

    Dan

    Dan, Apr 27, 2005
  4. Dan

    Dan Guest

    Had this happen again, starting in "safe mode" did the trick, but I'd
    still like to know why it's doing this (just began last week) & how to
    prevent it. Again, not running any extensions etc.

    Dan

    Dan, Apr 28, 2005