    to red to tell you that new activity on a watched thread append.

    Is there something similar in TB ?

    Thanks.

    Calimero, Dec 17, 2003

  2. I don't know that there is exactly this functionality, but there are
    several ways to highlight a thread. Click on the thread, then click
    Message>>Watch Thread. Then click View>>Threads>>Watched Threads with
    unread. You will then only see watched threads that have unread messages.

    Unfortunately, in my testing of this, there does not seem to be any
    alert that a new message has come in to a watched thread.

    You can also label messages or threads in various ways, or flag them.

    Lee

    Leonidas Jones, Dec 18, 2003

  3. Calimero

    :: brian :: Guest

    If you are only looking to highlight the thread, you can right-click the
    thread and use the "label" feature. Selecting "important" will
    highlight it red.

    :: brian ::, Dec 19, 2003
  4. Calimero

    Calimero Guest