    File Types
    Automatically perform the associated action with each of the following
    file types

    Z, Jan 1, 2006

  2. This populated on an as needed basis. When you get an attachment, and
    decide on a program/action for the file type, it is added to the list.

    Lee

    Leonidas Jones, Jan 2, 2006

  3. Z

    Z Guest

    TB isn't asking me what to use. I removed all the entries. Then I sent
    myself mail with a .jpg. I get no questions and the .jpgs do not
    display, they just show as files in the "Attachments" area at the
    bottom of the window.

    Z, Jan 2, 2006
  4. Double click on the attachment, that should bring up the dialog.

    Lee

    Leonidas Jones, Jan 2, 2006
  5. Z

    Z Guest