    Is it possible to have different View > Message Body As ... settings for
    Mail and News? Or even for different e-mail accounts?

    It seems that changing the view affects all accounts.

    Z, Jun 20, 2005

  2. Z

    Z Guest

    So, I guess the answer is no?

    Z, Jun 21, 2005

  3. Z

    Moz Champion Guest

    You can have different views for each, even different views for each
    newsgroup if you wish.

    Moz Champion, Jun 21, 2005
  4. Z

    Z Guest

    Great. How would I set this up?

    BTW, this is TB 1.0.2 not 1.0.4 as the subject says.

    Z, Jun 21, 2005
  5. Z

    Moz Champion Guest

    well since Thunderbird 1.0.4 doesnt exsit (yet), that was a given <g>

    How to set it up? Simple, when in a specific account or newsgroup, set
    the View menu to what you want

    Moz Champion, Jun 22, 2005
  6. Z

    Z Guest

    But that changes the global view for all accts.

    Having to change the global view every time I change from mail/news is
    not what I want.

    I'd like to view Mail as Original HTML and News as Plain Text.

    Z, Jun 22, 2005
  7. Z

    Doug G Guest

    I used the Buttons 0.5.1 extension to put a button on Thunderbird's Mail
    Toolbar. Clicking it toggles messages between HTML and plain text. It
    beats having to go to the View > Message Body As menu to change the setting.

    Doug G, Jun 22, 2005