    extreme upper part of the pop-up. It doesn't rise high enough to read (view)
    it. Is there a remedy for that problem?

    Huh!!

    manfred, Dec 7, 2004

  2. manfred

    Guest

    On Tue, 7 Dec 2004 11:10:49 -0500, "manfred" <>
    wrote:

    |> Here's one for you all. When you place the cursor over an icon in the task
    |> bar you get a pop-up identifying or previewing the selection. I see only the
    |> extreme upper part of the pop-up. It doesn't rise high enough to read (view)
    |> it. Is there a remedy for that problem?

    Just a guess.

    Right click desktop > properties > Appearance > Advanced

    Under Item: select tooltip, make sure it's Tahoma and 8.

    , Dec 7, 2004

  3. manfred

    manfred Guest

    Thank you, that did it......
    Manfred

    manfred, Dec 7, 2004
  4. manfred

    ex cathedra Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > On Tue, 7 Dec 2004 11:10:49 -0500, "manfred" <>
    > wrote:
    >
    > |> Here's one for you all. When you place the cursor over an icon in the
    > task
    > |> bar you get a pop-up identifying or previewing the selection. I see
    > only the
    > |> extreme upper part of the pop-up. It doesn't rise high enough to read
    > (view)
    > |> it. Is there a remedy for that problem?
    >
    > Just a guess.
    >
    > Right click desktop > properties > Appearance > Advanced
    >
    > Under Item: select tooltip, make sure it's Tahoma and 8.

    On mine (XP), the Font box is grayed out? Why is that?

    ex cathedra, Dec 7, 2004
  5. manfred

    Guest

    On Tue, 07 Dec 2004 20:18:39 GMT, "ex cathedra"
    <> wrote:

    |> > Right click desktop > properties > Appearance > Advanced
    |> >
    |> > Under Item: select tooltip, make sure it's Tahoma and 8.
    |>

    |> On mine (XP), the Font box is grayed out? Why is that?

    It means you can't change it, as to why not, I have no clue in your
    case. Unless your sitting in a library or other public accessible
    computer, then there is a group policy preventing this.

    --
    http://tinyurl.com/6rrg2

    , Dec 8, 2004