    definitly do without a comic book but wondered why 2 different types of
    pkging.
    Thx in advance

    Bratboy, Mar 30, 2006

  2. Bratboy

    Richard C. Guest

    =============================
    Actually, at least three.............
    Sam's Club has an exclusive version also - with a book.

    Richard C., Mar 30, 2006

  3. Bratboy

    JMK Guest

    The SE I got yesterday at Target was in a slipcover with the comic book
    on top of the slipcover. That's the only SE version I saw yesterday
    there.

    http://jeffreykauffman.net/

    JMK, Mar 30, 2006
  4. That's...pretty much par for Target "exclusive" SE's--
    They're big enough to comission new slipcovers for sales packaging, but
    they can't comission inside-disk content (like Wal-mart commissioning
    bare-bones editions so they can put bonus shorts/featurettes on their
    "exclusive bonus disks").

    And that's assuming you don't just throw the slipcover away anyway...

    Derek Janssen

    Derek Janssen, Mar 30, 2006
  5. Bratboy

    Bratboy Guest

    They were out of the Box version when I went by today so was no way to
    verify what if anything besides the DVD was in the Box. Like I said tho it
    was an actual box just slightly larger than the slipcased DVD's and about an
    1 1/2" deep (LotR extended case size basically.)

    Bratboy, Mar 30, 2006
  6. Bratboy

    Jay G. Guest

    Not true. Target had exclusive bonus discs for the 4th Season of ER and
    for Desperate Housewives.

    -Jay

    Jay G., Mar 31, 2006