    continue
    using Outlook Express?

    Thanks in advance.

    Walney, Nov 8, 2007

  2. Walney

    Whiskers Guest

    If
    <http://www.talktalk.co.uk/talktalk/servlet/gben-server-PageServer?article=
    MAIN.UK.TALKTALK.STATIC.HELP.HELPDESK.MAINPAGE&topicSelect=BROADBAND&catSel
    ect=E-mail&showFAQ=PCOUTEX> doesn't help (<http://shortlinks.co.uk/4v4 for
    short) then clicking on one of the 'Contact us' links on their website
    seems to be the next step.

    (I'm not a user of TalkTalk's internet service, just the phone line.)

    Whiskers, Nov 8, 2007