    Also How do I change the e-mail address that I use when logging into
    this website?
    Many Thanks.

    baglady, Oct 19, 2006

  2. baglady

    Oldus Fartus Guest

    Have you asked TalkTalk?
    http://www.talktalk.co.uk

    Oldus Fartus, Oct 19, 2006

  3. baglady

    baglady Guest

    I have had sooooo many problems with TalkTalk that I am doing my very
    best not to have to phone them again unless absolutely neccessary. The
    website does not help me with this problem either.

    baglady, Oct 19, 2006
  4. baglady

    Ponder Guest

    Hiya baglady.

    I'm not sure they have their own news server.

    Ponder, Oct 19, 2006
  5. baglady

    baglady Guest

    what does this mean then? how do I access this newsgroup from Outlook
    Express as I used to do?

    baglady, Oct 19, 2006
  6. baglady

    Kev Guest

    Try nntp.aioe.org

    Kev, Oct 19, 2006
  7. baglady

    SJP Guest

    As far as I know Talk Talk don't have their own news server so no
    newsgroups!
    Perhaps this should have been asked before signing with them!

    SJP, Oct 19, 2006
  8. baglady

    baglady Guest

    Sorry this didn't work at all :-(

    baglady, Oct 19, 2006
  9. baglady

    Kenny Guest

    Free news server, click on free newsgroups.
    http://freebies.cheap56k.com/
    I used this for a while after Wanadoo dropped ng's until I migrated to
    Madasafish.

    Kenny, Oct 19, 2006
  10. baglady

    SJP Guest

    Why are you telling me this not the original poster?

    SJP, Oct 19, 2006
  11. baglady

    Whiskers Guest

    First, get an account with a public news-server. TalkTalk seem not to
    include one in their service. I can recommend Individual.net, who charge
    What web-site? Most web sites that require a login, have some means of
    changing your login details - try clicking on things like 'Help' or 'My
    Account' etc. in the website concerned.

    Whiskers, Oct 19, 2006
  12. It looks to me like where this is going is that "this website" is the
    "TalkTalk" thing he mentioned. Probably trying to use their local
    clunky forums with his browser, instead of Usenet.

    Blinky the Shark, Oct 19, 2006
  13. baglady

    Flying Rat Guest

    go to news.datemas.de and follow the instructions. If you don't need
    binaries it'll do for you with OE.

    FR

    Flying Rat, Oct 19, 2006
  14. My thought was since baglady was posting via Google Groups, the website
    in question was .. Google Groups. <g>

    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Oct 19, 2006
  15. I think I noticed that a while back and then promptly forgot about it. :)

    Blinky the Shark, Oct 19, 2006
  16. baglady

    Whiskers Guest

    They don't offer one of them either. If (s)he has registered with
    TalkTalk using the email address provided by their previous ISP, which is
    now cancelled, then (s)he can expect some further communication problems
    with TalkTalk support ...

    (TalkTalk happen to be the telco I pay my phone bills to, but I don't use
    them as an ISP. A few months ago, they shook the UK ISP market by
    offering 'free broadband for life'. The predictable, happened - and now
    some of the side-effects are starting to show in 24HS.HD).

    I thought so too, but assumptions can so easily be wrong. Or so I've
    heard.
    That's a fish thing, isn't it?

    Whiskers, Oct 20, 2006
  17. A telco named "TalkTalk"? Well, "Fisher-Price" was taken. Next up:
    MyPhoneCompany.
    What were we talking about...?

    Blinky the Shark, Oct 20, 2006
  18. baglady