    had to fax all their score sheets to Microsoft to unify their accounts.
    Others say they didn't have to do anything to unify their accounts.

    Russ

    Russ, Aug 11, 2004

  2. Russ

    Techie Guest

    The simple answer is it is based on your MCP ID but Prometric screwed up my
    last exam even though they had the right MCP ID so who knows

    Techie, Aug 11, 2004

  3. I've searched the web and some people said they
    these people take drugs.
    these people don't take drugs.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Aug 11, 2004
  4. Russ

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    and...are "super furry".

    and are sometimes "clean cut" but may also be "furry" or "super furry".

    Rowdy Yates, Aug 11, 2004
  5. indeed...

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Aug 11, 2004
  6. Russ

    Russ Guest

    That's what I thought. But I was surprised to find that when I registered
    with Prometric, there was no place to enter my MCP ID.

    Russ

    Russ, Aug 11, 2004
  7. Russ

    Beoweolf Guest

    The simple answer would be, if you use the same email addres and enter the
    same information in the database (Vue or prometric), once it is entered in
    the Microsoft database, it should cross reference the ID. If you have
    changed your ID, lets say you cjhanged ISP's, from aol ([email protected] dot com) to
    earthlink ([email protected] dot net) and use different credit cards or
    voucher nanes...it is possible that they may enter you under multiple
    registrations.

    If these things havn't changed, I doubt if they will be confused.

    As mentioned, once you sucessfully completed a test, have an MCP number,
    things should become much easier.

    Beoweolf, Aug 11, 2004
  8. Russ

    Ken Bishop Guest

    Those people are not taking drugs; one only has to fax the
    score sheets when the testing provider fails to transmit
    the score data to Microsoft. This happened most when some
    test providers were still using dialup to transfer data.
    Business DSL should have eliminated this problem, Vue is
    cheaper now at $115 with a re-test if failed option.
    Be careful with the Promectric web site when making
    changes to a test date, make sure you get an e-mail
    verification or you will be sorry.

    Ken Bishop, Aug 11, 2004
  9. why can't they send it using the pony express like they did in the
    good old days?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Aug 11, 2004
  10. Russ

    JaR Guest

    When 1st take test, me pound out answer on big drum. Spirit in sky take
    to teepee in Redmond. Bring back skin say MCSE sign by Great Chief Bill.

    Get job work for white-eyes tech-support. Answer smoke signal. Pay much
    wampum, buy new wagon, have buffalo skin seats. All woman likeum shiny!
    lapel pin. No have lapel yet but silly woman don't care. Get laid plenty!

    JaR
    Paleolithic Thug

    JaR, Aug 11, 2004
  11. Russ

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    ahh.... redskin booty!

    Rowdy Yates, Aug 11, 2004
  12. When 1st take test, me pound out answer on big drum. Spirit in sky take
    you speak with fork tongue

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Aug 11, 2004
  13. Russ

    JaR Guest

    Which part gave it away? Was it the buffalo skin seats?

    JaR
    Unmasked Thug

    JaR, Aug 11, 2004
  14. When 1st take test, me pound out answer on big drum. Spirit in sky take
    'Get laid plenty!'

    lol!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Aug 11, 2004
  15. Russ

    Guest Guest

    It's done using....

    [drum roll]

    ....the powers of communication, and just a pinch of
    common sense.

    Guest, Aug 12, 2004
  16. Russ

    Neil Guest

    you mean like last Tuesday?

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Aug 14, 2004
  17. Russ

    Neil Guest

    the only time you need to unify is when you are too stupid to inform the
    second testing provider of the fact that you have an MCP ID already...never
    had the problem myself...and for kline I do drugs sometimes, when the Dr.
    tells me to. (but I take anyones word that they are a doctor..)

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Aug 14, 2004
  18. Russ

    Neil Guest

    ROTFLMAO!!! you two should go one the road...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Aug 14, 2004
  19. you mean like last Tuesday?

    yup, Tuesday morning that is!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Aug 14, 2004
  20. Russ

    Neil Guest

    of course, by Tuesday afternoon they were sending it by the big iron horse.

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Aug 15, 2004