    It doesn't take much imagination to imagine someone shooting a firearm
    at a person, since that's the whole purpose of many firearms.
    Whom do you address by "you europeans"?

    Mxsmanic, Oct 8, 2003

  2. chibitul

    Mxsmanic Guest

    I'm not "talking tough," I'm simply informing you.
    Think about that a bit more carefully.
    I'll just point the D.A. to your post.

    Mxsmanic, Oct 8, 2003

  3. chibitul

    Mxsmanic Guest

    I don't believe we attended the same school.
    Which stories did I tell about your school?
    Are you threatening me?
    It seems to me that you simply have a violent nature, and perhaps the
    misinformed belief that violence is a solution to most problems.
    So do I. But I don't believe in violence.
    See above.
    You're entitled to your opinion.
    How is taking a picture from ten feet away "getting in your face," and
    what is arrogant about it?
    What is antagonizing about taking a picture? I see people taking
    pictures from that distance all the time.
    Mistakes often carry a certain cost, and there are all sorts of
    mistakes.
    There is nothing about taking a picture that changes this.
    Only because he chose not to pursue the matter. As I said, he had his
    photos, which may have been all that he wanted.
    In what way?
    No, it doesn't. Lots of guys in prison are big and strong--but they are
    still in prison.
    I never antagonize anyone; sometimes, however, they work themselves into
    a lather for no apparent reason.
    No, but threatening legal action is surprisingly effective at changing
    what they want, if they are even moderately intelligent. In the case of
    unintelligent people, it is often better to simply take legal action,
    rather than merely threaten it.
    Yes. Fortunately, I understand many things besides pain. I pity those
    who do not.
    I don't live in the animal world.
    How would you know, given that you know nothing about me?
    That doesn't ruin all the pictures.
    Why would he? He has the pictures, and that may be all he wanted. Some
    pictures are worth a great deal.
    If they were used for editorial or informational purposes, you could sue
    him, but you would not win. And he would still have the pictures, and
    whatever revenue they generated. Additionally, suing him would bring
    your assault and battery to light, which might not be wise.

    Mxsmanic, Oct 8, 2003
  4. chibitul

    Ron Hunter Guest

    Meaning the actual school I was in, and at the same time.
    Obiviously you were not, so you cant have any relivant stories
    to tell the rest of us about where I went to school, and what happened.
    Yet that is exactly what you did. You are a liar.

    None except the fact that certian people deserve to
    get a beating occasionally. You are one of them.

    Because I have principles, and morals, something you
    are without. I actually stand up for what I believe in.
    Looks like you dont under threat of force. I stand my
    ground, and dont give untill I'm unconsious.
    What a real live coward you are !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Well DUH.... (you really are stupid ya know ?)
    I dont like people getting in my face, and being arrogant to me,
    when I have done nothing to them. Delibertly antagonizing someone
    for no reason is not right. Doing it to the wrong person can cost
    one dearly.
    And I do have the right to be left alone in my own happiness.
    Hey, in the long run, it cost him $$$ not me :) I was out nothing
    for the day after that, and proceded to go to a party
    with my friends. Also this was in 1978, times were quite a bit different
    then.

    I'm a pretty big guy, and quite strong. Size does matter.
    Do you regularly go antagonize people who can easilly kick
    you ass ??? Threatning legal action to an attacker really isnt
    going to prevent you from being hospitalized if they really want
    to harm you is it ?? Is it worth it to you to excercise your
    so called rights ????? Pain is a good teacher, one that is the only
    kind some people understand.

    Size also matters in the animal world as well.
    At least I know where I stand on the food chain, and it is
    higher than you.

    He got nothing for them, camera back flew open, and lens shattered
    upon hitting the edge of the concrete curb. (ha ha)
    That and the fact if he had pic's, than he should have been easilly
    able to find me, and prosecute dont ya think ?
    And BTW, if he published them without my permission, than I would
    be allowed to sue him. Thats my right isnt it ??

    I recognize patterns. (sound familliar ??)

    Hving fun yet ?

    [/QUOTE]
    You sound like the sterotype bully to me. I suggest you avoid Texas.
    Your conduct is likely to be fatal here.

    Ron Hunter, Oct 8, 2003
  5. chibitul

    Ron Hunter Guest

    You mean like avoiding probation officers, ex wives, tax collectors,
    angry drug dealers.. things like that? Grin.

    Ron Hunter, Oct 8, 2003
  6. chibitul

    Ron Hunter Guest

    You have a strange preoccupation with shooting at a PERSON. I have used
    firearms since I was about 8 and have NEVER shot at a PERSON. There are
    many other things which can be shot, such as targets, cans, varmints,
    and poisonous snakes. Only the VERY RARE person ever shoots at a
    PERSON, outside the military.

    Ron Hunter, Oct 8, 2003
  7. chibitul

    Azzz1588 Guest

    You said what I described there didnt happen.
    Take it anyway you like
    There is nothing you can do about it anyway.

    what is arrogant about it?

    It was the 3' away that was getting in my face, I already explained that.
    The 10' away bothered me. The close distance was to close for me.

    Thats your opinion, thats all it is...

    who do not.

    You are a kook................

    Yes you do. Just what do you think a human being is ???

    Azzz1588, Oct 8, 2003
  8. chibitul

    Azzz1588 Guest

    Yes... throughly !!!

    Azzz1588, Oct 8, 2003
  9. chibitul

    Mxsmanic Guest

    Those are possibilities, although I don't find them highly plausible.
    Remaining homeless is a rather extreme reaction to these situations.

    Mxsmanic, Oct 8, 2003
  10. chibitul

    Mxsmanic Guest

    That's how many firearms are used, and that's why most people buy them,
    and that's what some of them are exclusively for.
    It's about a thousand times less rare in the U.S. than elsewhere.

    Mxsmanic, Oct 8, 2003
  11. chibitul

    Mxsmanic Guest

    That's not telling a story, that is questioning the accuracy of your
    story.
    I'm trying to determine your intent, not my impression. Why are you
    vague when pressed for clarification?
    If you are not concerned about the consequences of your statement, why
    do you refuse to clarify it?
    I don't see why either of these bothered you. They would not bother me.
    Yes. My opinion does not lead me to break the law, though.
    Human beings are not wild animals, even though many of them like to
    believe this in order to excuse their own misbehavior.

    Mxsmanic, Oct 8, 2003
  12. chibitul

    Mxsmanic Guest

    A key disadvantage to being a bully is that eventually one meets one's
    match.

    Mxsmanic, Oct 8, 2003
  13. chibitul

    George Kerby Guest

    Ron you gotta remember your dealing with a frog here. They are just
    *different*.

    George Kerby, Oct 8, 2003
  14. chibitul

    Ron Hunter Guest

    There are many millions of firearms in the US, and only a VERY small
    percentage gets used that way, EVER. Look at the numbers.

    Ron Hunter, Oct 8, 2003
  15. chibitul

    Ron Hunter Guest

    Even police officers rarely use their firearms. I have known officers
    who retired after 40 years of serivce who never fired their weapons
    outside the shooting range. People shouldn't believe everything the
    liberal press puts out there.

    Ron Hunter, Oct 8, 2003
  16. chibitul

    Ken Cashion Guest

    They might have been thinking that they were minding their
    business and assume that if they don't bother other people, other
    people will not bother them.
    We know this is faulty logic, as you think most of mine is,
    but consider that they could be thinking that faulty or not. And it
    would have been valid had it not been for someone who disregarded them
    as individuals.

    Ken Cashion, Oct 8, 2003
  17. chibitul

    Mxsmanic Guest

    I do look at the numbers, and that's what worries me. However, I don't
    actually live in the U.S., so American gun violence isn't a problem for
    me personally.

    Mxsmanic, Oct 8, 2003
  18. chibitul

    Alan Browne Guest

    The folks in the shot are aware of the intended use.

    Alan.

    Alan Browne, Oct 8, 2003
  19. chibitul

    Ron Hunter Guest

    It is vastly overemphasized. When you remove the deaths by suicide, the
    figures are only slightly higher than those for knives. You do allow
    knives there, right?

    Ron Hunter, Oct 8, 2003
  20. chibitul

    Mxsmanic Guest

    Only under very restricted circumstances.

    Mxsmanic, Oct 8, 2003