    to the U.S. Constitution and Bill of Rights was part and parcel to a
    passing grade. With the one exception for PE, it was the only A+ course
    I had. I figure I've already done my research.

    Jer, Jan 3, 2007

  2. couss

    Bryan Olson Guest

    On the Internet, pearls cast before swine are cast before everyone.

    I was not familiar with the term "misprision of felony", but a minute
    of checking finds that it is, to this day, in the U.S. code.
    TITLE 18 > PART I > CHAPTER 1 > ยง 4

    Whoever, having knowledge of the actual commission of a felony
    cognizable by a court of the United States, conceals and does not
    as soon as possible make known the same to some judge or other
    person in civil or military authority under the United States,
    shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three
    years, or both.

    Off topic as this thread has gone, there is still a point. The police
    can, and sometimes do, justify their actions via obscure laws. Whatever
    one's position on the what the law should be, do not confuse it with
    what the law is. Whatever one's interpretation of what the law is, do
    not confuse it with stuff one has made up.

    Bryan Olson, Jan 8, 2007

  3. couss

    Otter Guest

    Did you just realise that, or did someone tell you?

    Otter, Jan 8, 2007