    camewith it be enough?

    Regards

    Adam

    adamjose, May 8, 2008

  2. My Boss told me to use something called Actual Tests that looks like a
    brain dump but the questions seem a lot different and mention a lot about
    mass installations using SBS etc.

    Yeah, it's a braindump. You can use it if you want to waste your exam fee,
    lose youe existing certs. and not be allowed new ones.

    Does your boss have MCPs? What's his MCP ID?

    Pete Jones, MCSE:Security MCSE:Messaging, May 8, 2008

  3. You do realize making a report about someone you believe has used brain
    dumps is useless...Unless you can provide hard evidence of anything the
    email will be disregarded... Good 'ole Thomas C Tips.
    "Pete Jones, MCSE:Security MCSE:Messaging"

    Michael Gossett, May 9, 2008