    Intel Celeron CPU
    1200MHz
    1.20 GHz, 512MB of RAM

    Lady Rhyanon, Jun 1, 2005

  2. Lady Rhyanon

    Miggsee Guest

    Have you checked what programs are running in the background? How many icons
    do you have in the system tray by the clock?

    Miggsee, Jun 1, 2005

  3. Lady Rhyanon

    Duane ;-\) Guest

    It could be that the detection snake oil and the AV missed it.

    http://tinyurl.com/klw1

    http://www.sysinternals.com/ntw2k/freeware/procexp.shtml

    Duane :)

    Duane ;-\), Jun 1, 2005
  4. Lady Rhyanon

    Lady Rhyanon Guest

    The only thing that is by the clock is AVG.
    I did the ctrl/alt/del to see what is running and there is nothing in the
    applications tab except OE.
    There is a lot of things running in the processes tab. Too many to list
    here. The only thing that is taking alot of CPU is the system idle process.
    It goes from 73% to 98%. I have run a Spybot S&D, AdAware, AVG and Trend
    anitivirus scan, HijackThis, and done the usualy defrag and system cleaning.
    Hugs,
    Lady R

    Lady Rhyanon, Jun 1, 2005
  5. Lady Rhyanon

    Miggsee Guest

    Miggsee, Jun 2, 2005
  6. Lady Rhyanon

    Lady Rhyanon Guest

    LOL! You don't like hugs??
    Ok, will go visit and try it.
    Hug..oops I mean thanks, :)
    Lady R

    Lady Rhyanon, Jun 2, 2005
  7. Lady Rhyanon

    Miggsee Guest

    ;)~ I'd prefer hugs from the likes of "Sir" Rhyanon!
    Luck to ya!

    Miggsee, Jun 2, 2005
  8. Lady Rhyanon

    Lady Rhyanon Guest