    min of 850/1000, and CCNA covers a lot of things.
    - Any other advise !

    Many thanks !

    Alvin, Dec 10, 2004

  2. Alvin

    Rob Guest

    Hi Alvin!
    real routers they have simulation questions in the exams where you need
    to configure a router or troubleshoot a WAN/LAN environment through
    simulation.
    has changed besides the fact that its 2 now and not 1 so I cant help
    you on that.

    Hope this helps

    Rob

    Rob, Dec 10, 2004

  3. Alvin

    John Smith Guest

    www.tcpmag.com has a review of this exam (and many other cisco exams). check
    their for a detailed review of this exam.

    John Smith, Dec 10, 2004
  4. Alvin

    Alvin Guest

    Hi all, thks for all the info !