    Northern Virginia, USA
    Plus....

    ....it keeps me out of trouble. I sense that Modfather has gotten himself into trouble on numerous occasions....:beer:

    bigal, Jan 25, 2006

  2. bigal

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Actually, nope, never. I've never had any problems of that nature.

    The Modfather, Jan 25, 2006

  3. bigal

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    Knock Knock.
    Whos there
    Modfather
    Modfather Who?
    Modfathers goinga get owned by al :)

    unholy, Jan 26, 2006
  4. bigal

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    I have no idea what you're saying, but instead of a bunny with a pancake on its head, here, have a nice tall glass of cat.

    [​IMG]

    Edit: I hate tripod, damn!

    Last edited: Jan 26, 2006
    The Modfather, Jan 26, 2006
  5. bigal

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    Get it somewhere else, Tripod don;t take kindly to people stealing their pictures :p

    XhArD, Jan 26, 2006
  6. bigal

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,485
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    I guess...

    :laugh: ...that's one way to get some pussy.... :laugh:

    bigal, Feb 11, 2006
  7. bigal

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    lol no pussy for u al :p

    unholy, Feb 12, 2006
  8. bigal

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Ha, Al doesn't have to get his pussy in a glass, he's got it on tap. :)

    The Modfather, Feb 12, 2006
  9. bigal

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,485
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    Yo, I'm married, remember? The only time it's on tap is when you're going steady....

    bigal, Feb 12, 2006
  10. bigal

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    make sure u dont bleed the tape dry :|

    unholy, Feb 13, 2006
  11. bigal

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    I am NOT touching that last comment, not with a ten foot tampon!

    The Modfather, Feb 13, 2006
  12. bigal

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    meant to be tap :p but :p.

    Also modfather get an 11ft one :p

    unholy, Feb 14, 2006
  13. bigal

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Why? Heavy flow day there?

    The Modfather, Feb 15, 2006
  14. bigal

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    "NOT touching"

    "not with a ten foot tampon"

    Get a smaller/larger one :p

    unholy, Feb 17, 2006
  15. bigal

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Methinks the Unholy one does not know what a tampon is nor understands the naughty double entendres in use here. Therefor I shall bypass this discussion to save his poor virgin sensibilities.

    The Modfather, Feb 17, 2006
  16. bigal

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    lol, i know what they are modfather, unforunately i have to fill boxes of them at work :(, just they dont have any 10 ft long ones :p

    unholy, Feb 18, 2006
  17. bigal

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    You have to fill boxes of tampons at work?

    Again, WTF?!

    The Modfather, Feb 18, 2006
  18. bigal

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    As usual, he doesn't have to do what he says. He means he stacks the boxes on the shelves. He works at Big W, a chain store.

    XhArD, Feb 18, 2006
  19. bigal

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    or i throw the boxes around, same thing...

    unholy, Feb 19, 2006
  20. bigal

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Oh, okay. Hm.. So why doesn't he just say what he means?

    The Modfather, Feb 19, 2006