    looks, plenty of them. MeasureUP passes me at about 88%, and I
    totally 0wn3d simulation exams. This test sounds like it's going to
    be really hard, even for someone that's been doing this for years.

    Dark Raven, Jun 19, 2005

  2. I think you are wise to be concerned. How do the practice tests you
    are using compare in content to CompTIA's outline for the hardware
    test?

    Tom

    Tom MacIntyre, Jun 19, 2005

  3. Dark Raven

    rainman Guest

    rainman, Jun 20, 2005
  4. Dark Raven

    kronos1962 Guest

    I made a visit to cert21 practice test and some questions were way off
    the wall. I know they are not in the CompTIA's objectives. So I would
    not worry about it.

    kronos1962, Jun 20, 2005
  5. Dark Raven

    Dark Raven Guest

    So I noticed... while some of them were useful to know because they
    were so current. There was a lot of useless stuff like DVD encoding
    formats that isn't on the exam. I know all the CD-encoding ones, but
    none of the books and stuff I've seen has dealt with DVD encoding. I
    had to reschedule it for the 9th though because I mistakenly thought
    that the 24th was a Saturday when it's actually the 25th, which
    they're closed on, so I have a bit more time to memorize my tables and
    stuff.

    Dark Raven, Jun 20, 2005