    tests. I'll let you guys know how it worked out...

    Steven

    - - -

    Steven Spits, Jan 11, 2005

  2. Steven Spits

    ED Guest

    I am going to start my MSAD very soon. would like to know
    feeling on exam itself.Is it extensive or in-depth?
    I would go on web application track, which means I will
    take 70-305, followed by 70-310 and 70-330. Is it a good
    combination?
    How long did you prepare your exam?
    Regards.

    ED, Jan 12, 2005

  3. Steven Spits

    Steven Spits Guest

    I passed with a score of 962. 43 questions in 2:30 hours. Difficulty was
    about the same as Transcender. I would say if you pass Transcender, you're
    ready.

    Steven

    - - -

    Steven Spits, Jan 12, 2005
  4. Steven Spits

    Francois Guest

    Hi Steven,

    First of all congratulation!

    I have a few months to prepare for a MCAD. I am let say a junior ASP.NET
    developer. I would like to know how did you prepare for the exams as it
    seems that you did pretty well. Did you read an all bunch of books covering
    the subject and then get the Transcender test to simulate the exam?

    I would be ok to buy the Transcender kit to simulate the test before taking
    the exam but I would like to know how did you do to learn all the needed
    skills. Did you follow courses? What books did you buy and found useful? And
    how long do you think would it take for an average developer like me to
    learn all the necessary material? Are a few months enough? Or is it a very
    lenghty task that needs something like a year of experience and study?
    Sorry for all those questions! I have just no idea of how hard are the exams
    and for what kind of people it is aimed to.

    Thanks a lot.

    Francois.

    Francois, Jan 14, 2005