  1. Sam

    Sam Guest

    Taking the 70-290 exam tomorrow.. Any last minute advice?

    Sam, Feb 5, 2004

  2. Sam

    Sam Guest

    Also, forgot to mention that it is my first Microsoft exam and first in the
    series for me trying to obtain MCSE...

    Sam, Feb 5, 2004

  3. Sam

    Consultant Guest

    get a good nights rest

    Consultant, Feb 5, 2004
  4. Sam

    kat Guest

    Study Hard, Party Hard, Cry Hard.

    If you know your stuff, you'll do fine. There's usually only two
    questions that make sense, and if you know what you're talking about,
    you'll do great.

    Good luck on the exam!

    kat, Feb 5, 2004
  5. Sam

    kpg Guest

    Stop drinking at leat 4 hours before the exam.

    kpg, Feb 6, 2004
  6. Sam

    Sam Guest

    4 Hours? That'll kill the buzz during the exam!?!

    Sam, Feb 6, 2004
  7. Sam

    Kent Paul Guest

    Let me know how you do man, im taking the test on monday

    Kent Paul, Feb 6, 2004
  8. Sam

    Sam Guest

    Will do... I'm reviewing the material now and getting more and more
    confident... But I hate taking tests..

    Sam, Feb 6, 2004
  9. Sam

    Sam Guest

    Passed... Wasn't too bad.. Much easier than a Cisco CCNA...

    Sam, Feb 6, 2004
  10. Sam

    Kent Paul Guest

    Any tips m8ty?

    Not sure what the CCNA would intail, but hey i hope i can get the same
    result.

    KP.

    Kent Paul, Feb 6, 2004
  11. Sam

    KIWI Guest

    I sat it today and missed by 5 marks, getting 695 and needing 700. I sat it
    at Prometric and expected 2.5 hours but only got 1.5 hours. Currently I'm
    trying to determine if I was diddled out of an hour or if Prometric have it
    wrong in their confirmation email.

    I've sat a number of exams before (This is ny first 2003 exam) and never had
    a problem completing in the time allocated...today was different...I had
    about 2 minutes to review my selections and I did not dilly dally.

    I have someone from Microsoft who is going to confirm the duration for me.

    Good Luck
    KIWI

    KIWI, Feb 7, 2004
  12. Sam

    Kent Paul Guest

    Hi sam passed mine today:) not much time i thought:)

    Kent Paul, Feb 9, 2004