    studied by behind off and then studied some more. I am very nervous and do
    not know what to expect. Any advice would be appreciated.

    Thank you.

    Guest, Oct 4, 2004

  2. Guest

    Guest Guest

    advise? Yea....pass it

    Guest, Oct 4, 2004

  3. Guest

    Talyn Guest

    Advice:
    Relax, stop studying at this point you will end of over
    doing it. If you don't know the material by now then the
    extra study session today will not help at all. Use good
    time manegement during the test. Read each question
    completely before answering it. Try not to be nervous.
    And try to have had something to eat before taking the
    exam.

    Other than that enjoy the test and try to learn something
    from it. Remember its only a test. It is used to guide you
    in what you don't know and what you do know. If you don't
    pass it then you should at least know what to study for
    the next time you take it.

    Good luck!

    Talyn

    Talyn, Oct 4, 2004
  4. Guest

    Guest Guest

    I feel confident that I know the material just nervous due to not knowing
    anything about Microsoft tests with this being the firs one. Thanks for the
    advise.

    mdbman66

    Guest, Oct 4, 2004
  5. GOOD LUCK
    remember to to read and re-read the question ! the clue to
    the answer can sometimes be found in the question.

    Navin Seneviratne, Nov 15, 2004