  1. note that I said _UNNATURAL_. Phobias are not rational, so they are
    updates?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Nov 30, 2004

  2. it is real
    spooky....

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Nov 30, 2004

  3. Raymond Munyan

    Neil Guest

    http://www.phobia-fear-release.com/phobophobia.html

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Nov 30, 2004
  4. Raymond Munyan

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Ken Briscoe, Nov 30, 2004
  5. Raymond Munyan

    Neil Guest

    but I also have xenophobia so now what?

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Nov 30, 2004
  6. Raymond Munyan

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    In
    I guess that depends on whether or not you are scared of your xenophobia.

    Ken Briscoe, Nov 30, 2004
  7. Raymond Munyan

    JaR Guest

    You're afraid of Xena?

    Hmmm...

    JaR
    Misdirected Thug

    JaR, Nov 30, 2004
  8. Raymond Munyan

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    In
    I was going to try to be funny and google up something having to do with
    Xena. So, I googled "afraid of Xena". The first hit is borderline SFW. There
    are no NSFW pics, but the story is, uh, quite lesbianical. Crazy Xena "fans"
    out there, lemme tell you.

    Ken Briscoe, Nov 30, 2004
  9. Raymond Munyan

    Neil Guest

    I don't know about that...AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Nov 30, 2004
  10. Raymond Munyan

    Neil Guest

    (ps, xenophobia is also the fear of the unknown....
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xenophobia)

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Nov 30, 2004
  11. Raymond Munyan

    Neil Guest

    you are beginning to cause me to have Agateophobia

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Nov 30, 2004
  12. GIFS!!!1!!1!1!!!111!!!!!!!

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Dec 1, 2004