    to pass. VUE says it's a 165 minute exam so sounds like a doozy.

    Thanks for any info!
    Andrew

    Andrew, Jan 20, 2006

  2. Andrew

    Lasher Guest

    My hint for studying for you: RTFM and go read the sections for the test on
    http://www.technet.com. Otherwise, I, nor anyone here who is technically
    inclined in a respectable manner, will give you any "hints" to pass the
    exam.

    Lasher, Jan 21, 2006

  3. Andrew

    Guest Guest

    I would say u are in the right place where all your Technical questions can
    be answered including questions regarding certifications. But I recommend
    that u look for answers in Microsoft technical support or certifications
    sites, u can even email them and they will email u back the right
    answer/advice to whatever question you may have.

    But in this forum you may never get the right answer to your question and in
    most cases some dumb a$$’s will give an insulting answer to what u asked.

    I think this is not a place to ask any technical question as this forum has
    been taking by these “MCNGP†Homos group that have nothing to offer but
    their raton A$$.

    I hope this help u somehow and good luck in your MCSE!
    ============

    Guest, Jan 21, 2006
  4. Andrew

    Hugh Jorgan Guest

    Sure... ill give you a few tips. I just took the test last month.

    1. read each question 3 times
    2. read all the answers 3 times
    3. then review the question and answers 1 more time
    4. answer the question
    5. Make sure you know about hardware profiles
    6. make sure you know about network installs
    7. troubleshooting laptops was a big one on the test i took

    Passing test score is 700. depending on your knowledge, the test can
    take just over an hour.

    The first 5 may seem stupid, but i found that Microsoft was really
    trying to trick people on some of thier recent exams. Especially on the
    70-291.

    Rodney

    Hugh Jorgan, Jan 21, 2006
  5. Andrew

    Guest Guest

    Yeah I took it, it's not to bad. I got got and 845

    Guest, Jan 21, 2006
  6. Andrew

    Lasher Guest

    Speculative.

    Lasher, Jan 21, 2006
  7. Well, since I'm not technically inclined in a respectable manner, I was
    going to suggest doing the Practice Exams on the CD that came with the
    book. If you can pass those with a 90% or better, you may have a shot
    at the real thing.

    Otherwise, I would do what Lasher said.. It's probably the best advice
    you're going to get here. (Since it's not telling you which [email protected]
    to try out).

    Patrick Dickey, Jan 21, 2006
  8. Andrew

    Neil Guest

    well, I will: "read the questions carefully before you answer them"

    Neil, Jan 21, 2006
  9. Andrew

    Guest Guest

    I used the troytec and exam cheets. I also heard brain dump
    was also really good.

    Guest, Jan 21, 2006
  10. Andrew

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "=?Utf-8?B?SXJvbm1hbjQyNg==?=" <Ironman426
    @discussions.microsoft.com> say in :
    could you please send your MCP ID to ? They have a
    little 'sumpin for you.

    Neil, Jan 21, 2006
  11. Andrew

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Let me get this straight. You had the actual questions from the exam and all
    you could muster was a lousy 845? What a tool!

    --
    TGP MCNGP #100100

    We can rebuild MCNGP.com. We have the technology.
    Better than it was before. Better, stronger, faster.

    Appears that I'm still looking at this thing in a bag...

    TechGeekPro, Jan 21, 2006
  12. Apparently, he DID the brain dump before he walked into the exam
    center.... Should have at least waited to start dumping it until he saw
    a question. Of course, he probably begged them to give him 345 for
    spelling his own name correctly.

    Patrick Dickey, Jan 22, 2006
  13. Andrew

    Hugh Jorgan Guest

    I just took 6 exams last month, and i noticed a few questions on each
    exam where they were playing with the words a little to try and trip you
    up. Thats why i say to read each one many times... just a little
    friendly advice for him :)

    Hugh Jorgan, Jan 22, 2006
  14. Andrew

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Who?

    --
    TGP MCNGP #100100

    We can rebuild MCNGP.com. We have the technology.
    Better than it was before. Better, stronger, faster.

    Why does Kentucky Fried Chicken use Sweet Home Alabama in it's ads?

    TechGeekPro, Jan 22, 2006
  15. Andrew

    Guest Guest

    You talk alot of smack, but can back it up load mouth. Guys like you hide
    behind your posts. Lets see you back it up.

    Guest, Jan 22, 2006
  16. Andrew

    Guest Guest

    Well, can you back it up other than just hiding behind posts.

    Guest, Jan 22, 2006
  17. Andrew

    Peter Smith Guest

    Forwarded (with headers) to

    Peter Smith, Jan 22, 2006
  18. Andrew

    LRM Guest

    He doesn't have to, you were the one admitting to cheating, and that makes
    you wrong from the start. Nothing you can do to clear your status here.

    LRM, Jan 22, 2006
  19. Andrew

    Lasher Guest

    You should join AA. A$$fuskers Anonymous....you cheating a$$fusker.

    Lasher, Jan 22, 2006
  20. Andrew

    Lasher Guest

    Who gives a sh!t a$shole. You just admitted that you cheated and you can
    go pack fudge with the rest of the cheating a$$fuskers who [email protected] You
    do not deserve your certification and you know damn right that you don't.

    I don't think that anyone here needs to back up any sort of qualifications
    to prove to you when you cheated to get yours.

    Lasher, Jan 22, 2006